Civilization Clan

Author Topic: Civilization Clan  (Read 1454 times)

What this clan is that its like towns people for my server I host a Town RP weekly unless I'm on vacation.So with this clan i plan to go FAR with you can join by sending me a request now this is a new group there and no moderators or admins. Now there are Super admins on my server they are ALSO Super admins for this group, they will make sure everything is Ok. Now i have not notified them about this but I'm sure they would agree to this cause if not they will loose there SA and I'm sure that they would not like that. There is a picture attached to this post so if you click that there is a picture of me and one of my SA on my server I did have to re install my blockland cause of that whole accident last week on Tuesday. I am looking forward to this clan and hope it will go far. So please message or reply to this topic I don't normally check the reply's so send me a message and you will most likely get a reply from it.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 11:32:53 PM by pepsimann »

First post :D well this looks like a interesting clan *cough* sarcasm *cough*
*EDIT* forget forget forget YOU STOLE MY FIRST POST I SAW IT FIRST!!!

1 minute to late.

;)
well actulley I edited it and also I was like yay first post chance and when I was done typing it I was like stuff

Well, Better luck next time  :cookieMonster:

Well, Better luck next time  :cookieMonster:
Read my message or did you.

Wow you deadmin SAs because they don't join a crappy clan?

First post :D well this looks like a interesting clan *cough* sarcasm *cough*
*EDIT* forget forget forget YOU STOLE MY FIRST POST I SAW IT FIRST!!!

That's… attractive.

That's… attractive.
wait a minute are you trying to reference a movie or are you just rustling my jimmies

Can I rustle your jimmies by referencing a movie? If so, that