Author Topic: I apologize to the REAL Dark_Samus.  (Read 2146 times)

Don't tell me you actually believe this 'sharing an account' bollocks. It's as old as saying 'it was my sibling!' when you've done something wrong and don't want to take responsibility for it.
No, I'm pretty sure they are sharing accounts. He isn't trying to save face because he is acting just as dumb both ways and not defending himself at all.

In my opinion, their account should be banned because nothing they post even makes sense.

Don't tell me you actually believe this 'sharing an account' bollocks. It's as old as saying 'it was my sibling!' when you've done something wrong and don't want to take responsibility for it.

hey look who's not dead

Wait. Can't you get banned for being an internet tough guy?
no, that is silly non-sense.

waah my internet rep was scratched
plz forgive me

You seriously needed 2 topics

You seriously needed 2 topics
well i tried to tell scratch to not argue with him it would only get worse - and here we are.

well i tried to tell scratch to not argue with him it would only get worse - and here we are.

I'm not arguing, I'm trying to end this.

Its the actual Samus here and Skele, I am gonna take this to a far far higher level if you dont piss off. >:(
What? I do not see any Skeles in this thread.

What? I do not see any Skeles in this thread.
Account sharing

Listen everyone, Skeleton and I settled this in game.

The fight is over.

The fight is over.

who the forget is skeleton
seriously, i'm really confused right now

who the forget is skeleton
seriously, i'm really confused right now

Skeleton was dark_samus's friend who was fighting with me over his friend's account.

I'm not arguing, I'm trying to end this.

And you are ending this by adding more drama? What the forget, man?

And you are ending this by adding more drama? What the forget, man?

The fight is over.