Author Topic: Is YouTube glitched for anyone else?  (Read 828 times)

This started happening a few days ago. Whenever you scroll down and scroll back up, the interface glitches out.

Sometimes the stuff under the video disappears as well.

Is anyone else having this, or did YouTube add yet another useless update that also broke the videos?

huh, it's recently fixed itself for me.

used to do this.

it does this all the time for me

no biggie

This hasn't happened to me so far.

This happens to me occasionally.

Stop scrolling whilst watching videos. Problem solved.

My youtube has never messed up, the only problem i countered was the subscriber problem.

try uninstalling this

because I've never seen this happen with vanilla YT, ever
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 06:12:23 AM by Port »

try uninstalling this

never

i'll rather deal with it then

try uninstalling this

because I've never seen this happen with vanilla YT, ever
I don't have that and yet it happens to me

The only thing i have for Firefox is AdBlock Plus

There's also another problem; if you click the URL or select it, pause the video and play it again, you'll be unable to change the URL and you'll have to create a new tab in order to do something. I wouldn't be surprised if YouTube's added some new "amazing feature" that nobody's noticed that breaks the website.

none of the problems mentioned in this topic have ever happened to me
wtf

There's also another problem; if you click the URL or select it, pause the video and play it again, you'll be unable to change the URL and you'll have to create a new tab in order to do something. I wouldn't be surprised if YouTube's added some new "amazing feature" that nobody's noticed that breaks the website.

Youtube ads are getting annoying too

I'm getting options at the start of all 15+ minute videos to either show 3 breaks in the video of commercials or a 3 minute unskippable one at the start aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa

Yeah don't turn this into a stuffstorm about ads giving them money to keep youtube free