Author Topic: blota.beta3 - released  (Read 41428 times)

It's funny how you, when I approached you about the licensing of RTB back when RTB4 was in private beta, disregarded it as being irrelevant for this kind of game.

I haven't said anything about licensing? It's just nice to be credited for my work where appropriate.

I haven't said anything about licensing? It's just nice to be credited for my work where appropriate.
Sure, no matter how you look at it, the license that RTB seems to be under requires attribution, I can agree with that.

make the credit comment extremely noticable, might help

The loading GUI is filled with nope.
nope as in nope that's not right.

i just fixed a bug that was restricting some people from using the backgrounds tab in Options.

fluffy did you test everything?

How to fix the join server thing in current version.
Open System_Blota/modules/replacements.cs
Delete this:
Code: [Select]
if(isObject(JoinServerGui))
{
    JoinServerGui.delete();
}
exec("./JoinServerGui.gui");
the end.

How to fix the join server thing in current version.
Open System_Blota/modules/replacements.cs
Delete this:
Code: [Select]
if(isObject(JoinServerGui))
{
    JoinServerGui.delete();
}
exec("./JoinServerGui.gui");
the end.
Did that and now the background is on acid.
But at least I can join servers, riiiiiiiight?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 12:43:48 AM by Blocky943 »

fluffy did you test everything?

I tested it on my own installation, after seeing it worked there, I released it in beta to see how it works on other people's installations. After all, that is the idea of testing.

The loading GUI is filled with nope.
nope as in nope that's not right.
when reporting bugs please state exactly what you did prior to it occurring.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 08:37:08 AM by Fluff-is-back »

Ok, I've pushed another update that I have tested successfully on a fresh installation of blockland, so that should solve any existing issues.

• Make text on menus unhighlightable
  • Make the loading window movable, the Windows overlaps chat (see image below)

• Make the loading window movable, the Windows overlaps chat (see image below)
Or place the info dialog behind the chat.

I don't like that you can't re-size the chat text size

i don't either.

speaking of which where's that mod i created for the chat? it allowed you to customize more than just the size.

aaand i assume the fonts didn't uh, load, according to the screenshot.

loading bar is also missing.

i don't either.

speaking of which where's that mod i created for the chat? it allowed you to customize more than just the size.

aaand i assume the fonts didn't uh, load, according to the screenshot.

loading bar is also missing.
Loading bar is a bit dodgy during the download stage, I've already talked to Fluffy about it.