Boltster likes to go out of his way to find out other's personal information!

Author Topic: Boltster likes to go out of his way to find out other's personal information!  (Read 15988 times)

I recently got into a little argument with boltster in a forum PM and skype and I found out that he goes out of his way to attempt to
scare me and say he has my phone number(s), parents names, etc

no wonder i could find out your home phone number from what you posted
Then I said something along the lines of
Quote from: wound
you have my phone number? lol we got rid of our home phone because we rarely use it and it was waste of money.
you can call that number all you want but it isn't got to answer
That is when I realised boltster has a big crush on me, and likes to go out of his way to find out my address and my parents names.
yeah that's great point except that your home number was listed with your house address and parents names
besides that your plan is foolproof!
Then I said
Then what are my parents names?

more bullstuff lol.
he says he has 3 phone numbers on skype but only 1 phone number in a forum PM!

also like to say that I find it funny that you imply I live near jackson ville, florida and you have my address when
I live in illinios(I went to jacksonville for vacation and bros graduation).

boy you sure are you one to tell me i'm immature when you are stalking 15 year olds on the internet!

Is this some sick joke or what.

nobot and whoever else was in the skype call will back me up in saying i warned you not to post your personal information because people could find where you lived like i did

i could have posted it when i had it but i didn't, so i have no idea what you're whining about

(also should have bumped my old topic, i dont need two)

What the forget, bolster.

No need for a second drama, also stop trying to use petty remarks like "has a crush on me"
Not to mention that whole thing about  the "3 numbers but said he only had 1 in pm" thing is kinda wrong since he said he has 3 numbers and one of which is yours, thus he has your number.

i could have posted it when i had it but i didn't, so i have no idea what you're whining about
I just find it extremely funny that you go out of your way and find out where I live, my phone numbers, my parents information, etc.

and I can say right know I shouldn't have posted my personal information but it doesn't excuse that you like stalking 15 year olds.

I thought about posting this when I first figured out that you had my information, but I let it go since you didn't tell anyone, but then you had to bring it up in our argument in our PMs we just had.

I'd also like to mention that whatever this "we" stuff you brung up in our conversation sure does explain that you didn't tell anyone.

yeah i'm such a horrible person for finding out where you lived, not posting it, and warning you that others could do the same

if anyone else feels like playing internet detective, as far as i know he hasn't edited out his posts on his old account that gave it away - go nuts

I'd also like to mention that whatever this "we" stuff you brung up in our conversation sure does explain that you didn't tell anyone.
we as in, we the people in the drama thread that was active when you and me were talking in skype
(and brung isn't a word you dill)

yeah i'm such a horrible person for finding out where you lived, not posting it, and warning you that others could do the same
What is your intent in finding out all my information out and not doing anything with it then?

if anyone else feels like playing internet detective, as far as i know he hasn't edited out his posts on his old account that gave it away
Well this just labels you as douchebag if you are wanting people to know my information.

we as in, we the people in the drama thread that was active when you and me were talking in skype
yeah the people in the drama thread that you were so and so telling my information to lol, obviously you are and did tell people my information.
don't be in such great denial.

(and brung isn't a word you dill)
yep i'm such a idiot, dill, handicap, etc for using a word that doesn't exsist.

Boltster if you really had a job and a girlfriend hence
i have a full time job raking in the cash, a girlfriend
then you wouldn't be taking time out of your day finding out other children's personal information.

What is your intent in finding out all my information out and not doing anything with it then?
if it wasn't possible to find it out i wouldn't have warned you about it..

Boltster if you really had a job and a girlfriend hencethen you wouldn't be taking time out of your day finding out other children's personal information.
i spent 10 minutes one night about a month ago but yeah it must really restrict my schedule lol

anyway your giant exposay seems like a bit of a flop imo

better luck next time etc etc, g2g

if it wasn't possible to find it out i wouldn't have warned you about it..
I don't buy that one bit, you did it to attempt to threaten me and make me feel scared of you to make yourself feel better

i spent 10 minutes one night about a month ago but yeah it must really restrict my schedule lol
alright whatever, but why did you attempt to get my info other than to see if it was possible?

you even basically threatend me in an attempt by saying you will ruin my career.

I have another quote from wound:

I like to lick men.

Oh my, evidence!

You can't just give us links to quotes that Böltster said, then fail to quote yourself.  If you answered Böltster in the PM or wherever you got his quote, just quote yourself from the same place.

You can't just give us links to quotes that Böltster said, then fail to quote yourself.  If you answered Böltster in the PM or wherever you got his quote, just quote yourself from the same place.
Like I said
Then I said something along the lines of
I can't give my own quotes in the OP because I don't save my outgoing PMs or I would have.

If you are so concerned about that, then ask boltster for the quotes, they are guaranteed to be similar lol.

When Boltster gets butthurt at someone he doesn't like he usually tries to dox them and show people real life photos of them for them to laugh at to keep his e-snake hard.