Author Topic: Go to the nearest book and go to page 69,that will be your love life  (Read 3760 times)

"Even this, though, when Scrooge looked at it with increasing steadiness, was not its strangest quality."
wtf

At least pick a different page number than the old thread.

We slog back to the train in silence.


ok

He gave the cap a parting squeeze, in which his hand relaxed, and had barely time to reel to bed before he sank into a heavy sleep.

aaa

Well if I turn to page 69 then I see: guidlines about pedestrian laws regarding motor vehicles.
Essentially it states the following:
Pedestrians are prohibited on freeways, drawbridges and railroad tracks when the barriers are down. No hitching, yeild to public saftey vehicles, wear reflective clothing, don't walk along highways if drunk. If you are blind you must have a cane with a reflective tip. If a driver throws or drops anything along a highway they must retrieve it.

So basically my love life will consist of picking up strangers who are blind, drunk, and wearing reflective vests; they also live along highways, waiting for something good to come along in their lives. Oh and after I forget them I throw their blind, drunk asses out of my car at high speeds.

Is it bad that I'm hard right now?

Lascannon: The massive power cells required to fire a
mighty lascannon is an indication of the destructive power of
the weapon. The focused energy blast unleashed by this
anti-tank weapon can cut through even the thickest armour.
Range   Strength   AP   Type
48"92Heavy 1

Alternatively

Eldar Defenders are Eldar rounded up to fight. They are not natural warriors and are often mystefied by the roar and confusion of battle. Treat them like errant children, for such they are.

hmm, not a natural, often mystefied by the confusion, sounds about right
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 08:59:50 PM by Qwepir »

"An inflexible rule of the order requires that the triglyphs in the entablature be so positioned that one appears over the exact center of space between the columns."

"...from every conceivable angle. 'I'd rather be whipped than have this questioning continue,' Hayes cried out to them one day."

"Intermediate C++ Game Programming"

oh god

"Intermediate C++ Game Programming"

oh god
Ahahaha
Eeeheeeheeeee

I'll try it with some classics.

Page 69 of the book next to me.

Quote
The Conditional

The conditional mood expresses an action that might have taken place, that might be taking place, or that might take place in the future. It is formed simply by using the past tense of the verb, imperfective or perfective, and the particle бы (sometimes б after a vowel).



?????

"He reaches for the handle. Unable to grasp it, he falls into the ravine.

It's just a picture of a jeep
:(

"'I'll get my sustenance as God wishes me to,' she said."

Quote from: Sustenance
Noun:   
The maintaining of someone or something in life or existence: "the sustenance of democracy".

Not sure what that means.

"you have a great love life" she said