Author Topic: Go to the nearest book and go to page 69,that will be your love life  (Read 3775 times)

It's just a picture of a jeep
:(
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=143066.0

OT:
"Except for a few entrepreneur y-looking guys and whory-looking blondes, the lobby was pretty empty."
Makes you think, dunnit?

The only way to explain the existence of a unified stream of consciousness is to posit it as a basic ingredient of reality.
How does that have anything to do with my love life.


So they kept their men in check by telling them, "If you fall into German captivity, you will be killed at once."

 :cookieMonster:

"Ender shook his head. It was the stupidest thing they could think of, to promote him now."
Promote him to what? Whore commander?


I've looked at 6 books and none of them have anything that could be in the slightest interpreted as an innuendo.

there is no page 65

If I did forget it, it wasn't my fault!

Did it with the Minecraft topic
well there is loads of stuff still coming
Do I win yet?

Books are against my beliefs so I don't open them.

So I'll go to page 69 of a random topic and get the first post.


ladios doesnt see the big deal
its not like you can see anything under his shoulders anyway
and besides
theyre pic like this:
Woah.
So... Uhhh.
Whut.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 11:09:21 AM by Alyx Vance »

Since I'm reading H.P Lovecraft's Necronomicon, a 850 page book of horrors, mine will be...
Interesting.

...pile displayed obscure hints of terror which day could not uncover; yet I did not hesitate, since I had come with fierce resolution to test an idea.

I am intrigued.


"But I guess back then I didn't know you were supposed to keep the door locked, so Mr Harkin walked right in on me."

"When I was done I found Mom and told on Mr Harkin, and I'm sure he felt like a jerk."

"So I'm not about to knock on the door of some guy I ratted out when I was in preschool and ask him for money, either."

Quote from: Book
Tom grunted in agreement as he opened the small door to his gas tank and began pouring in the fuel.
I'm guessing I'm Tom, the "door" is a woman's panties, and the "fuel" is...wait, what?!