Author Topic: Let's Play Sanic  (Read 1823 times)





Would have been more funny if his background wasn't a loving pony.

I loving exploded with laughter

I posted the Sanic Themesong and i got banned shortly after


I posted the Sanic Themesong and i got banned shortly after


Owned

Would have been more funny if his background wasn't a loving pony.
it's really not that big a deal lol
he's not forcing you to like it and it's not the main part of the video



lol SANIC HEGEHOG game?

This was the best thing I've ever seen.

Would have been more funny if his background wasn't a loving pony.

I think that made it funnier.


Would have been more funny if his background wasn't a loving pony.

Quote
oh, sorry

I thought you were another brony lecturing me about how I have to "love and tolerate" because "it's what being a brony is" or "it's what the show is about" or some stuff

I don't actually believe that stuff

I forget horses

MixMastaCopyCat in reply to Chaotic4Neutral (Show the comment) 5 days ago

it's really not that big a deal lol
he's not forcing you to like it and it's not the main part of the video



lol SANIC HEGEHOG game?
Its a big deal because a lot of bronies just have involve ponies WITH EVERYTHING!  Its annoying as hell.  I mean honestly, how annoyed would you be if everyone just started bringing ponies everytime you tried to change the subject to something more serious?

I think that made it funnier.
Gee, I wonder why?  Because you're a brony, Most of your kind don't give two stuff about where they put that stuff and the remaining portion don't do jack stuff unless it has gotten way out of-hand.

Its a big deal because a lot of bronies just have involve ponies WITH EVERYTHING!  Its annoying as hell.  I mean honestly, how annoyed would you be if everyone just started bringing ponies everytime you tried to change the subject to something more serious?
Not every brony, please do get out. We'd all appreciate it.