Author Topic: Minecraft Add-Ons - Update on Pg.2  (Read 11192 times)

hey guys lets get rid of the jeep and guns because this game is only for building block wawa

seriously guys, this is a sandbox game, its not meant to only be made for certain things. people find it useful, op is putting work into a working add-on, whats the problem?

onAxeHit/onPickHit events?

I was working on the diamond today but I made it the wrong size :3

Everyone wants diamonds THAT size.

I don't even see a good use to these. You're playing a game in a game, it's sad- no wait let me rephrase that, it's depressing how people want it.
some people are too cheap to buy Minecraft but don't want to do it illegally, so this is a great way to play it for cheapies.

some people are too cheap to buy Minecraft but don't want to do it illegally, so this is a great way to play it for cheapies.
Why? How much is minecraft?

The official site says Minecraft costs $26.95:

http://www.minecraft.net/store

27 bucks for a game where you can only use cubes that you must first collect to build. 
I don't like their plan.  Frankly I'm surprised BL hasn't caught on more. 

You make Minecraft sound simple and limited, which is not true.
I agree that the price is a bit high, but for the most part I think it's worth it.

You mean there's more to it than killing giant bugs and creepers and crap and picking and putting down cubes? 

Oh yeah, you can COMBINE the cubes! 

You mean there's more to it than killing giant bugs and creepers and crap and picking and putting down cubes? 

Oh yeah, you can COMBINE the cubes! 
What do you have against Minecraft?