Author Topic: Setro2 is creating handicapped topics and locking them after being flame saturated  (Read 5487 times)

lets like, not give him a chance or anything

Yes, for flaming.

I posted that like 50 seconds ago.... -_- you reply really quickly.

I haven't had a drama until I started locking topics because of people yelling at me for a bad reason. Like they said, "scrapping the barrel". That's exactly what I think. I lock topics now because I'm done with people yelling at me for no reason, or my previous reputation. I mean, seriously, what does my reputation have to do with a help topic, for example?

I lock topics now because I'm done with people yelling at me for no reason
Setro, the reason why we hate you is because your friendry:
You made a stuffty texture pack that makes me want to make a cult based on the default one, you made a handicapped dramathat wasn't needed, you you advertised your youtube channel knowing what we say back, and yet you still think WE'RE the problem, setro, please, take a break and get your stuff together man

Why is wound one the first people to defend idiots in a drama topics?

This. So much this.

Because he is an idiot

Setro2 is an idiot in general. Whining about him wont help, so just wait until his stupidity gets him banned.

god damnit guys hes not a friend or a troll he just messes up a lot.
calm your god damn tits.

Setro2 really has improved quite a bit.
Anyone remember the reign of Glass and Setro2 stuff posting in drama?

Setro, the reason why we hate you is because your friendry:
You made a stuffty texture pack that makes me want to make a cult based on the default one, you made a handicapped dramathat wasn't needed, you you advertised your youtube channel knowing what we say back, and yet you still think WE'RE the problem, setro, please, take a break and get your stuff together man
Ffs it's a color set not a texture pack!

Setro2 really has improved quite a bit.
Anyone remember the reign of Glass and Setro2 stuff posting in drama?
i mean glass is still a stuffhead so

god damnit guys hes not a friend or a troll he just messes up a lot.
calm your god damn tits.
lol this

Stop hitting on setro you idiots. He has changed for the better. Now glass is still a friend, so...