Author Topic: ►Awesome BL Stories  (Read 1364 times)

When I was on some kids server, the goal was to hide from or kill 1 player who was selected to be the 'hunter'. He came prepared with an Ice Pick, a pistol, a Shotgun, and some pills.

So, I hid inside of a house and some other innocent came hanging out. I went to the 2f porch and hid. The hunter was walking around the neighborhood and felt suspicion about the house, so he looked around. It's key to note that the server had both First person and Third person, so he was able to see me clearly on the porch thing.

When he was looking around, I jumped down and pulled a solid snake (ie, 'choking' the player until dead) although in reality I just punched him repeatedly.

Share interesting in-game stories.

someone just walked right into my shotgun bullets when I was firing randomly

Killed the boss on pecons boss battles once, ran right into my bullets.

did most damage to the boss with the medic's sering gun.

I built a tdm and people said it was good

i spawned 17 tanks in a ZAPT game while there were two survivors left

I built a tdm and people said it was good

Sonic level DMs FTW.

I also love DMs that use Ladios' laser weapons.

Sonic level DMs FTW.

I also love DMs that use Ladios' laser weapons.

Oh yeah I need to do angel island still.

Starting up the game.

I was on a generic afghan DM with a friend (on skype) and because my connection was stuff I realised I didn't have a chance at doing well.
So I did a sarcastic "360 NoScOpE" and
actually got my friend
who I was playing against

I was on a DM. We had a Portal Gun and a Rocket Launcher. For fun I put a portal on one wall then another on another wall. Then I fired. It kept on going until our team leader came to find me. He stepped in front of the rocket. :(

One time I used a portal gun to put two portals as close together as possible, then fired a rocket in.
However, instead of simply continuing through, it created an ever-expanding explosion radius that nearly caught me and lagged me out.

Oh and good times on my butterfly knife and magnum DMs. Those were loads of fun.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 08:02:59 AM by Katadeus »