YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE v666

Author Topic: YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE v666  (Read 3071085 times)

If BL forums celebrated Christmas.

oh snap
i'm gonna call the hacker 4chan on him don't worry guys

time to add another soul to the hitlist
because nobody can have an opinion thats different from mine

it really pisses me off that people just look at the game that i literally grew up with as garbage because they think that every game should baby-walk you through it. a lot of people who make lets plays and do live streams are spoiled brats and don't want to spend more than an hour playing a game because they just want the loving money that comes out of the video they make of it.

it really pisses me off that people just look at the game that i literally grew up with as garbage because they think that every game should baby-walk you through it. a lot of people who make lets plays and do live streams are spoiled brats and don't want to spend more than an hour playing a game because they just want the loving money that comes out of the video they make of it.

i am in full agreement with this post

figure something the forget out for once

his stream was entirely because he expected it to be terrible and people suggested the worst-sounding servers available

he's said before he believes there were good servers, but the stream's purpose was to get a few laughs, and boy did it give some jesus christ lol

at this point i'm p sure it's just a kind of inside joke because everyone went mental and wanted him to play it again, so he mentions it now and again

the stream highlights for anyone that missed them (fits in this topic anyway):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=919Sk75joU0

he added a thumbnail with a #1 on it, which was probs just a template thing, but hey, could mean he'll give it another shot??????

Idk if this one is allowed tell me if I need to remove