Author Topic: YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE v666  (Read 3088819 times)

damn those imperial cowards and the foolish jarls who signed the white-gold concordat. to think they would let those elves stop the worship of talos in nord land

oh so the thalmor did it?

The Aldmeri Dominion was fighting a winning war against the Empire in Cyrodiil. As a part of the term of the peace treaty the Empire agreed to abandon Hammerfell , discontinue worship of Talos (human named Tiber Septim who became a god after founding Empire) and remove the descendents of the Septim bloodline from the throne.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 06:23:46 PM by Boink! »

i dunno sometimes i try to go on /b/ but all i see is child research, obvious trolls, gross gore stuff, and memes.

i dunno sometimes i try to go on /b/ but all i see is child research, obvious trolls, gross gore stuff, and memes.
loli =/= child research

But that's almost 5% which is 1/20 which is 1.75/35 which is almost 2/35 is like a lot.
So that means...
Half Life 3 confirmed.

With the new swiffer television you forget up your floor and kill your best friend

aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAA

Rototo sent me this :)

You're full of stuff 'cause 4Chan hates memes and cp is pretty rare cause the janitors are all over that.