YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE v666

Author Topic: YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE v666  (Read 3086428 times)

yeah that turns you on doesnt it. you wish id get hit on the head with a bucket of water so you would interject at the sound of the thump the bucket makes when it contacts my head.

well i will have none of it good day sir

Self Delete by stab

Hey guys, long time no see.

This time I am not going to post a series of pictures in order to try and make you laugh.

All I have to present is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lML1LklmTg

Hey guys, long time no see.

This time I am not going to post a series of pictures in order to try and make you laugh.

All I have to present is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lML1LklmTg
what the forget is your avatar

please don't derail the thread into a "bad avatar choices" argument

focus on this vine instead

what the forget is your avatar

Its ok guys, I don't mind saying it.

Its my OC pony, I'm a brony, I've been one since 2011, I had someone make a ragdoll of him for gmod. and thats one of the pictures i took.

I don't care that some people might be uncomfortable with me being a brony, but i'm not one of those cigarettegy ass cloppers.

That being said I understand that some people don't like the show, that is their opinion and i respect that.  As long they don't act like they are being forced to watch it every time they see a brony.

Anyways, we should now return to our regularly scheduled hilarity.

Its ok guys, I don't mind saying it.

-
Don't bring it here please.
People go loving nuts over it.

...Me being one of those people.

Its ok guys, I don't mi-
there is no need to start a discussion about this. most people don't want to know, so please don't talk about it here. there's a topic dedicated to it already.

oh my god please spare us the details

-snep-
all you had to say is that you were a brony and that could be the end of it

Don't bring it here please.
People go loving nuts over it.

...Me being one of those people.
there is no need to start a discussion about this. most people don't want to know, so please don't talk about it here. there's a topic dedicated to it already.
all you had to say is that you were a brony and that could be the end of it

Anyways, we should now return to our regularly scheduled hilarity.

Guys come on. He even tried to not derail the thread. At this point, you guys are doing it by continuing to reply to him rather than continuing to tell people they are not funny.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 05:30:08 PM by blueblur121 »

this thread isn't funny right now