Author Topic: YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE v666  (Read 3089445 times)

you mean the marshmallows that taste like cardboard? yeah i can see why hes angry, he eats that in the first place

hey look another chain ban
Nah, you'll need a lot more participants for it to actually happen iirc.

holy stuff dude does someone stuff in your lucky charms because all you do is wish for chain bans
quick someone make these into a pun because of his name

holy stuff dude does someone stuff in your lucky charms because all you do is wish for chain bans

did you always get this salty over speculative jokes or did you have to work on it

did you always get this salty over speculative jokes or did you have to work on it

Can you guys not be so hostile? All he said was
hey look another chain ban
God damn, yall need to chill
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 12:06:08 AM by Insert Name Here »

Can you guys not be so hostile? All he said was  God damn, yall need to chill
Are you not tired of people shouting chainban when 4 people make the same/similar post?

Are you not tired of people shouting chainban when 4 people make the same/similar post?
I don't get worked up over it at least. It doesn't annoy me in the slightest, I don't see how it annoys you all this badly though, holy stuff
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 12:26:42 AM by Insert Name Here »

I don't get worked up over it at least. It doesn't annoy me in the slightest, like a normal person.
😕

I don't get worked up over it at least. It doesn't annoy me in the slightest, like a normal person.
No True Scotsman, watch those fallacies.

No True Scotsman, watch those fallacies.
I am a true scotsman so that fallacy is false

« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 12:26:00 AM by Insert Name Here »

I am a true scotsman so that fallacy is false
shut up loser go ride a plane

Any other person wouldn't be like "HOLY stuff STFUUUU!!!" right as someone says 'chainban.'
DUDE. THAT'S THE SAME THING.