Author Topic: YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE v666  (Read 3088489 times)

he lived dont worry folks
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 10:26:52 PM by Jshotgun »

idk if its only me that's taking ages to load this gif but heres the youtube video for those who are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y0QKiTQPkY

okay so i ran the navy seal copypasta through google translate over and over again and the results are loving hillarious

I mean you forget you for a little bad, or loving? I know you're, finished top in my class Navy Seals, I participated in a number of secret raids on al Qaeda, I have confirmed more than 300 people. I gorilla warfare training, I top shooters in all the United States military. You never do anything, but just one goal in me. I will never display your favorite never seen, precision love destroy my loving words in this district. Do you think you can get away with saying stuff to me over the Internet? Think back, you bastard. Now we're talking, I say to my secret network of spies throughout the United States and the users of IP tracking, so you better storm, prepare for the larvae. Destroy your pathetic little life phone one storm. You are loving dead bang on the head. I can be anywhere, anytime, so I can kill you with more than seven hundred kinds of ways, it's just their bare hands. Also, I positively can access one, but I practice the full arsenal of the United States Marine Corps in the vicinity, I face the continent apart, use your hips destroy your carefully sorry, you little stuff as much as possible. If you only knew what a terrible calculated your little "smart" comment Maybe you'll write your loving language, gohaetda tteuriryeo you down. But you did not you did not have to, and now you pay the price, baboeul curse you. Rabies, I will stuff all over you, you are lost in it. You are loving dead babies.

"You are loving dead bang on the head."

I mean, you forgeted you a little sick, or stupid? I know you, the higher the final naval forces in my class, I participated in a number of secret raids against al-Qaeda, it's that more than 300 people. I gorilla warfare training, and I shot the top is the United States Army. You do not do anything, but I have only one goal. I will never love wealth, favorite accuracy ridiculous to destroy my country in this region. Do you think you can get away with saying stuff to me over the Internet? Remember, you bastard. Now we talk to tell my secret network of spies across the United States to follow use of intellectual property, and you were a good storm and prepare for the larvae. Special destroy the turbulent life pathetic little phone. You will die. 'Blow to the head. I can be anywhere, anytime, so I can kill you more than seven hundred kinds of ways, it's just their bare hands. Also, I can access charges, but I practice a full arsenal of US Marines in the area and coating the continent apart, use a lumbar destroy Sorry carefully, you little stuff as possible. However, if you know what that little comments about your calculated very "smart" maybe you can write in your stupidity, Gohaetda Tteuriryeo you down. but you do not need, and now pay the price, the curse Baboeul. rabies, stuff all over you, you lost it. die. " children. 먹을 있습니다.

"and you were a good storm and prepare for the larvae"

"i gorilla warfare training"

love destroy my loving words in this district

"baboeul curse you"
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 12:57:41 AM by }]Crazy[{ »

"you are loving dead babies"

"use a lumbar destroy Sorry carefully"