YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE v666

Author Topic: YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE v666  (Read 3077265 times)

This is deeply disturbing

It's called Shoot Around and literally every character is gay
Good story and art though, worth a read currently at 102 pages and counting
here you go http://www.webtoons.com/en/drama/shoot-around/ep-1/viewer?title_no=399&episode_no=1

Literally a comic about lesbians doing "le craze wacki stuf xdddd" while fighting zombies. It couldn't scream tumblr any louder.

Literally a comic about lesbians doing "le craze wacki stuf xdddd" while fighting zombies. It couldn't scream tumblr any louder.
It's not all bad really, but it does feel very forced at times yeah, makes it awkward to read

It's not all bad really, but it does feel very forced at times yeah, makes it awkward to read
At first I was honestly displeased at it but then I remembered they were High School girls so the author pretty much hit that nail right on the head. Still a good read tho.
But yeah there are some parts that are annoying
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 05:33:11 AM by Space1255 »

If you've been following the Brock Turner story, I found this Reddit comment to be pretty funny.

I saw that thread and saw absolutely no one offer an explanation, just a bunch of jokes i don't get because i have no idea who the hell brock turner is

I saw that thread and saw absolutely no one offer an explanation, just a bunch of jokes i don't get because i have no idea who the hell brock turner is
he's a rich boy that attempted to rape a drunk girl, and his father is protesting his sentence by saying that it would be too harsh for his boy's "20 minutes of action"

source

o stuff dat brother goin' do it