Author Topic: YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE v666  (Read 3091772 times)

i translated the pawnshop copypasta like 5 times
I'm Rick Harrison, this is my pawn. I am working with my father and my older son Hoss, 23 years, I have learned something. You do not know what will come out of the gate is not.
not as good as I imagined :(

Rick harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here, my father and my son, big Boy. Everything here has its history and price. One of the things I've learned after 21 years of life, know that you will go through this door.

i used bad translator

translated that into
Year Harrison and this is my pawnshop. I work here, my father, and the son, a big boy. All of this has its history and price. One of the things I learned in 21 years of life, to know that you at the door.
A BIG BOY

translated again:
Years Harrison, a pawnbroker. You see, my father and my son, I also work with parents. All of these dates and the price. In the 21 years of my life, I have learned one thing, it's on the door to know you.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 06:11:04 PM by Daswiruch »

Rick harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here, my father and my son, big Boy. Everything here has its history and price. One of the things I've learned after 21 years of life, know that you will go through this door.

i used bad translator
translated that into
Year Harrison and this is my pawnshop. I work here, my father, and the son, a big boy. All of this has its history and price. One of the things I learned in 21 years of life, to know that you at the door.

translated that into
year harrison and that is I pawnshop. myself worked this place, I father, the and son, that more than boy. everyone for that is its history and price. individual the for things myself learn on 21 years for alive, to understand this you are a the upon door.

year harrison and that is I pawnshop. myself worked this place, I father, the and son, that more than boy. everyone for that is its history and price. individual the for things myself learn on 21 years for alive, to understand this you are a the upon door.
ear Harrison and this is my pawn shop. in addition, in this game I am the father of my son more than boys. all history, all for the price. lyrics 21 years of my life to find her and the door.

ear Harrison and this is my pawn shop. in addition, in this game I am the father of my son more than boys. all history, all for the price. lyrics 21 years of my life to find her and the door.
bad translator reveals the romantic subplot of pawn stars

Harrison's ear, and this is my place. Also in this game, and I'm my father's son in more than boys. All history, all in the price. The words 21 years of your life with him and the door.

Years Harrison, a pawnbroker. You see, my father and my son, I also work with parents. All of these dates and the price. In the 21 years of my life, I have learned one thing, it's on the door to know you.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 06:27:09 AM by Doctor Disco »

You can't win, bookworms!