Author Topic: Working on a bunch of decals  (Read 2802 times)

These aren't final versions of the decals. I'm posting work in progress artwork for feedback. I'm trying to make a couple of packs of LEGO style decals (without being exact copies of them). I'm not taking requests but if there's something you think should be made go ahead and suggest it.

Draft Decals:

brown circle thing is not supposed to be a recycling decal (although I'm making one) - it's a logo for a waste management company.

Work in progress components:

« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 03:24:22 AM by Wedge »

If you need anyone to help you create or package these I would love to help
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 03:57:42 AM by Goth77 »

If you need anyone to help you create or package these I would love to help
Haha, Wedge's been around for a much longer time then you are. ;)
I think he knows how to do that.

Also, i am not sure what that greed grid with blue dots and a yellow line is all about..
The rest is okay.

It's a 3d radar thing based on an actual lego brick. It's going to get more stuff added to it then all of those screens are going to get put on computer bricks once I draw a good monitor.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 04:43:26 AM by Wedge »

Haha, Wedge's been around for a much longer time then you are. ;)
I think he knows how to do that.

Also, i am not sure what that greed grid with blue dots and a yellow line is all about..
The rest is okay.

I know he knows how to do it lol, I was asking him if he wanted assistance to make the process go "faster"

This is awesome. You should make some of them from the more modern sets. Maybe make some for airlines?

It's a 3d radar thing based on an actual lego brick. It's going to get more stuff added to it then all of those screens are going to get put on computer bricks once I draw a good monitor.
Aha, i see.
That will be better, yes.
I know he knows how to do it lol, I was asking him if he wanted assistance to make the process go "faster"
Oh alright.
I was just saying in case you didn't know. :)

waste managment anyone?

I can tell Goth is jelly of wedge's sweet decals

I can tell Goth is jelly of wedge's sweet decals

ijelly

based from this:

A bunch of gauges and a couple of decals.

The line thickness on a lot of these need to be adjusted but that's an easy fix.

There's only room for one decal maker in these parts  :cookieMonster:

jaykay
I really like the pizza decal.  Looks like the lego one but with a more blocko style, which is how Lego imports should be.

(and no offense goth but those WM decals are kinda ugly.. get rid of those swirly things in the back"

I like the dials and computer decals, they are pretty nice.

Yeah the dials are nice. Something that could be used for the default 1x1F print.

Is it just me or does anyone else think Wedge's stuff might become default for some reason?