Slate 3 DG

Author Topic: Slate 3 DG  (Read 14821 times)

Ok so a long long time ago in a server far far away, Nooblet 2.0 made some streets for a City RPG.  I copied them and added an extra level to give as a gift to the host of the City RPG in hopes that he would use it, and it would be awesome.

Anyhow the CityRPG shut down just a day after I finished the basic design.  I thought it was still cool so I finished it and put it into a map anyway.

A long time later I added some grassish walls and viola, you have the map you see here today.

Don't bother me about the weird blue/green lines.  That's Badspot's problem.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?3j1ba40jmnerfdc

gr8dayseth made a version of this map out of bricks.  You can find that further down the page or you can download it here. ^.^
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 04:10:41 AM by Dglider »

inb4V21

anyways I love it

I do believe this belongs in gallery

why? there is a download

This isn't technically a Slate, a slate is an open building Canvas, this is certainty not, But great map either way.

I'm about to make this out of GSF Bricks.
If you are interested I can give you the save when I'm done.

Also I will only do the road part, not the grass one.

Ok I just got it done, if anyone wants it, just reply in this topic
(if that's possible, considering that this freaking topic is probably dead by now)

Hmm...
Then I guess I won't release it then.

Hmm...
Then I guess I won't release it then.
Hmm... Guess you won't now stop spamming the topic, they like to see pictures and do you really expect them to post on the same day?

if your so dumb to have not noticed, its a interior on a slate map.

Hmm... Guess you won't now stop spamming the topic, they like to see pictures and do you really expect them to post on the same day?
Sorry, I guess the Maps topic isn't visited very often.

Anyway, Dglider PMed me to say that he would like to have it so it wouldn't die in v21 (witch is the reason I made it, and also out of boredom.) So anyway, here it is:
NOEDIT: if it doesn't work in the attachment thing, witch I'm pretty sure it won't, then idk what to do cause mediafire's screwing with me...

REALEDIT: Holy cheese it does work... well have fun then!

Oh and also some pictures for proof... and prettyness.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 11:45:41 AM by gr8dayseth »

Not really much of a point in this map.