Author Topic: Blockland RPG Development Thread  (Read 4506 times)

Oh dear... Those walls...

Now, I'm sure that this is fun to play- but it's not too easy on the eyes. You seriously need to re-consider your building style. Placing four walls compromised of 1*1*5 bricks not only looks ugly, but chews up your brick count and can really take its toll on other users depending on the build's scale.
1*1*5 bricks? What do you mean?

How can I improve the walls?

1*1*5 bricks? What do you mean?

How can I improve the walls?

Oh, I see. Damn it.

Improve the walls by putting more method and structure into them. Look at other builds and how they arrange their walls. Maybe do a brick pattern or some support beaming, just be sure it looks nice and is intentional.

You're allowed to use lots of bricks, so long as it has the intention of looking nice and isn't... Uh... Ugly?

Improve the walls by putting more method and structure into them. Look at other builds and how they arrange their walls. Maybe do a brick pattern or some support beaming, just be sure it looks nice and is intentional.

You're allowed to use lots of bricks, so long as it has the intention of looking nice and isn't... Uh... Ugly?
So, I'm not sure what you mean by "ugly", it's that bad?

For lack of a better term, yes.

I'll put together some wall designs, if you'd like? Can't do it now though because it's like 4AM lol

For lack of a better term, yes.

I'll put together some wall designs, if you'd like? Can't do it now though because it's like 4AM lol

You would really do that for me? Oh thank you so much!

I have nothing better to do, may as well sign up

Name: Bomb Kirby
Why do you want to be a part of Blockland RPG?: Because I have nothing better to do at the moment.
You agree to the following terms that Saxophone can include your player in the game. Yes
Please provide a picture of your avatar here: My normal site for uploading pictures is down. Attachment.
Would you perfer to guide the player or be saved by the player? Saved by the player.

I got nothing better to do, may as well sign up

Name: Bomb Kirby
Why do you want to be a part of Blockland RPG?: Because I have nothing better to do at the moment.
You agree to the following terms that Saxophone can include your player in the game. Yes
Please provide a picture of your avatar here: My normal site for uploading pictures is down. Attachment.
Would you perfer to guide the player or be saved by the player? Saved by the player.

Ok 2nd part after Greek2me is saved (We already agreed).

You would really do that for me? Oh thank you so much!

Like I said in the PM, I'll put something together when I wake up- just be patient as I do have some other projects i'm working on, too ;)

Like I said in the PM, I'll put something together when I wake up- just be patient as I do have some other projects i'm working on, too ;)
Sure!

Just tried it - to be honest it's actually a pretty cool game.

Thanks, I'm adding server reviews to the OP.