Author Topic: Axolotl  (Read 4246 times)

Port is the best.

Also, I say bad stuff for some reason and I don't really mean it.
but you don't need to bring it too far

but you don't need to bring it too far
he said cigarette
is that really that bad? its not like he was all "forget you loving bitch dont insult port cuntbag" or anything

Axototl is cool, wound is a cigarette.

he said cigarette
is that really that bad? its not like he was all "forget you loving bitch dont insult port cuntbag" or anything
yes but I've seen him over obsess in port in the past.

i've had some bad experiences with Axo before

Timeline of events: he was banned from a friend's server because he was becoming too obnoxious (was previously super admin). as such he started following me in any servers he encountered me in, sending similar messages about how I won't be his friend anymore, how he hates me, hates the previously mentioned friend, 'F*** YOU' [ragequit], etc. etc.

Ex. 1: Deathrun server with a 'chill out' mode, if I died or switched to dead axo would immediately try to join and, if succeeded, start asking repeatedly where my build was

Ex. 2:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=198721.0
I can not find a roleplayer who roleplays in my style, doesn't jack off to loving wolves, and doesn't roleplay with loving families. The only one I have is ThinkInvisible who I loving LOST to jaxfirebus and because I have no creativity in roleplaying.

(Pff. Segment 1, he had some until he was banned for being off-topic all the time. Segment 2 does not make any sense. Segment three:    Okay, I agree here. Segment four: I'm ignoring him because of [see segment 1, segment 2].)
---
I'm not sure, but I want to talk to ThinkInvisible WITHOUT HIS loving LOW ORBITING IGNORE CANNONS

(Initiating airstrike.)
---
Medieval or godmod

(Godmod isn't a type of roleplay; it's something to avoid in roleplays.)
---
The possibility of becoming ThinkInvisible's friend again is near zero since Xalos might've told him that I had a blacklist entry, and with my tendency to have no creativity.

(Lies. All lies. I have had no information from ANYONE excluding these two topics that they've banned, blacklisted, or even interacted at all with Axo.)

i've had some bad experiences with Axo before

Timeline of events: he was banned from a friend's server because he was becoming too obnoxious (was previously super admin). as such he started following me in any servers he encountered me in, sending similar messages about how I won't be his friend anymore, how he hates me, hates the previously mentioned friend, 'F*** YOU' [ragequit], etc. etc.

Ex. 1: Deathrun server with a 'chill out' mode, if I died or switched to dead axo would immediately try to join and, if succeeded, start asking repeatedly where my build was

Ex. 2:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=198721.0
Congratulations, I don't want to be your friend anymore.

Also, you just made this drama not backfire.

YOU BITCH

Setro2 is an idiot.
You try to defend an idiot.

Can't tell if backfired or barely successful.
How did this turn into a drama about me? Come on, man.

How did this turn into a drama about me? Come on, man.
Nevermind.

*stuff*
I actually read the quote. I am sorry for what I have done and yelling "YOU BITCH" at you. I think the only solution is that I have to stay away from and ignore you too.

Again, I am sorry.

I actually read the quote. I am sorry for what I have done and yelling "YOU BITCH" at you. I think the only solution is that I have to stay away from and ignore you too.

Again, I am sorry.
I really feel sad that it had to turn out this way. ThinkInvisible, if you want me to unignore you or you have to talk to me, RTB PM me.

yes but I've seen him over obsess in port in the past.
Port and I are gay with each other in an extremely perverted way.

And setro2 has actually improved up a bit.

Hahaha!

Wait

Your serious?

Hahaha!

Wait

YourYou're serious?
I don't notice any improvement