Axolotl

Author Topic: Axolotl  (Read 4245 times)

he disagreed with you once and you made a thread about it
For the last time that isn't why.
I'm not upset with the fact that he didn't agree with me, I'm more upset with the fact that he insulted me, bumped my drama, because I didn't agree with him.

For the last time that isn't why.
right, and that makes you look so much better
lol

that still leaves you making a thread because you were butthurt

right, and that makes you look so much better
lol

that still leaves you making a thread because you were butthurt
So basiacally everyone that makes a thread is butthurt, I wasn't using profanity or being an out raged idiot in the OP, obviously i'm not butthurt, I got a little mad at him for bumping my drama, I was already making this before that though.

So basiacally everyone that makes a thread is butthurt, I wasn't using profanity or being an out raged idiot in the OP, obviously i'm not butthurt, I got a little mad at him for bumping my drama, I was already making this before that though.
yeah except most of them aren't whimsical like this

i think you should just cut out making drama topics all together because you do an absolutely rotten job every time

i think you should just cut out making drama topics all together because you do an absolutely rotten job every time
It might be un worthy but it still isn't horrifying but whatever, I will stop making drama thread.

It might be un worthy but it still isn't horrifying but whatever, I will stop making drama thread.
i never said horrifying, read

i said rotten aka bad aka stuff

i never said horrifying, read

i said rotten aka bad aka stuff
Either way you insulted the drama.

I've never countered any problems with this guy, but most of our heat started in a thread he made of Setro2.
He called me an idiot because I was defending Setro2 in a drama Axolotl made about him.
link to the drama Axolotl made is here - Now he thinks I was only defending Setro because I'm an idiot right along with him, I only defended him because of the lack of proof that Axolotl showed how Setro is an idiot.

Not meaning to start something else, but aren't you the guy that said, "You're only defending Bolster because you disliked me before!", when in the least I only defended him because your points weren't good and you were just paranoid?

It fits hand in hand.

OP you have to be one of the biggest morons.  You're sporting multiple drama threads, no one loves you and yet you continue on a really stupid crusade of people who don't agree with you lightly and make multiple drama threads.

You're not going to be taken seriously at all on account of the fact that everyone here thinks you're a loving moron.

I think OP's trying to lower his godawful reputation on the forums even lower.

Setro2 is an idiot.
You try to defend an idiot.

Can't tell if backfired or barely successful.

I support this, he has some loving port special interest and lashed out at me for editing his quote.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=199549.msg5472731#msg5472731
Port is the best.

Also, I say bad stuff for some reason and I don't really mean it.

Setro2 is an idiot.
You try to defend an idiot.
Yeah I agree'd that he is an idiot, it's just that the proof you posted isn't him being handicapped.

And setro2 has actually improved up a bit.