Poll

Why are there more votes on that last poll then there are people who post in this topic?

I dunno
13 (61.9%)
Me neither
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: [100x70] Cerebrated Chronicles - Who thought a party of 8 was a good idea?  (Read 301674 times)

Thanks to Swholli, the mirror is up to date.

Which is fantastic.

Heater in my house is busted.

Its so cold in here i cant think. My hands are shaking from the numbing temperatures. No updates till later. sorrie.

A whole malestrom of names begins spinning in your head. Picking one of them is going to be hard...

"Unfortunately, I was not named as my parents did not show up to my birth. I have spent all of my life questioning the fundamentals of the universe and cheese, and I have come to the conclusion that potatos are salad. My made up name that I made up is Iilyr Turiea, and I have come to rock."

"Also you're living in someone's brain."

: Unfortunately, I was not named as my parents did not show up to my birth. I have spent all of my life questioning the fundamentals of the universe and cheese, and I have come to the conclusion that potatos are salad. My made up name that I made up is Iilyr Turiea, and I have come to rock.
: Also you're living in someone's brain.
: ... Uhm...
: Ill go get in the truck now.
: Please do.

You hop into the truck. It begins once again down the road. There are a few people in here. A few adults and two kids. The one in purple seems... familiar. Everyone is very quiet and emotionless, even the kids.

PERSON IN PURPLE IS CATRINA
Also sit down

Attempt to flirt with the girlies to squeeze out useless info, (Or possibly not so useless..?)

Sit down in the empty spot and wait out the ride.
Nobody seems particulary talkative.

Ask him why his parents dressed him like a homoloveual

kick charlie brown out the back of the truck

> Charlie Brown: say 'good grief' while being kicked out.

Sit down in the empty spot and wait out the ride.
Nobody seems particulary talkative.

You go and take a seat. Everyone seems... depressed. Or scared. You aren't sure. You aren't getting anything from these people. They aren't even moving. The Purple Kid and Charlie Brown are talking, but only in whispers...

You travel in the car for what seems like an eternity until the driver slams on the break and begins yelling at someone outside. You walk over to the other side of the truck bed and listen through the cloth cover.

: Hey man get out of the way!
: hhi i am looking for a mr. mennen
: hhave you seen a pretty blonde hhaired boy recently?