Poll

Why are there more votes on that last poll then there are people who post in this topic?

I dunno
13 (61.9%)
Me neither
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: [100x70] Cerebrated Chronicles - Who thought a party of 8 was a good idea?  (Read 301023 times)

That is one lovey weapon.

Squideey is being a lazy ass not doing anything, those three have to attack that ghost all at once with magic!

Squideey is being a lazy ass not doing anything, those three have to attack that ghost all at once with magic!

No one here has Magic, ya dingus.

Soren.

Soren: Use more alchemy to kill ghost

Quote from: Absol
>Any dark crystals, Soren?

Dark Alchemy is not your strong suit. Dark Energy Crystals require immense amounts of energy to create, not to mention that they are highly unstable and quite dangerous. You also need a Crystal Energy Inverter to preform such a task.

Quote from: BreadProduct
> The ghost must have OCD. Make the talisman more symmetrical
Menen: >Headbutt

You run at the ghost as fast as your stubby little legs can carry your over sized torso and head.

You then lunge at the ghost, but the ghost is fast (and untouchable) and you fall past it as it rises up into the sky.

Soren: Use more alchemy to kill ghost

You face plant on the ground. Soren tries to help by shooting at the ghost, but Soren shot early and missed! The ghost flies right through you...

: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! YOUR SOUL!!! IT BURNS!

The ghost caught on fire as soon as he passed through you and takes 10 DAMAGE! You also seem to be glowing orange but that doesn't matter right now we can deal with it later.

Soren uses this opportunity to shoot the ghost, dealing 5 DAMAGE and killing it off...

The ghost explodes. Gooey glowing green stuff is sprayed everywhere.

: 0h. I see. This changes everything.
: What does? Why did the ghost catch on fire?
: Every s0ul has an elemental essence. Y0ur s0ul has a very h0t fire essence. S0ren's s0ul, like m0st 0ther s0uls, is much cl0ser t0 his b0dy temperature.
: But en0ugh time has been wasted. There is a change 0f plans. Y0u are t00 easily detectable, s0 sneaking t0 the p0rtal will n0t be an 0ption. Y0u must find a weap0n t0 fend 0ff the beasts that r0am near the p0rtal.
: What about my-
: Y0ur Meta-Material weap0ns will n0t have any effect 0n these beasts. Y0u need s0mething else...
: Head N0rth, t0wards the fl0ating islands. Y0u will find what y0u need there.
: What exactly are we looking for?
: Y0u will kn0w it when y0u see it.
: W0rry n0t ab0ut the gh0sts. Y0ur recent strife has alerted the 0ther l0st spirits 0f this realm that y0ur s0ul is n0t edible.

Coil a bunch of synapses around a rod made of blue, white and tingalium ingots and a creative cog.  Fuse two stars to the ends of the synapses.

Tesla Rod.  (Tesla Coil on the end of a long rod of ingots)

You splurge, and construct a TESLA TRUNCHEON! You have no idea how this thing works, or even how you constructed it. Maybe leveling up your Meta-Material knowledge allows you to construct more complicated devices, or maybe you are pulling the design from Soren's brain. Who knows.

It cost you all 10 of your White Ingots, most of which you mixed with 2 Tingalium Ingots, 2 Stars, 2 Creative Cogs, 4 Gray Matter and 5 Synapses. This electrified bat allows you to either shoot a lightning bolt out the end, or zap anything you hit with it. It MIGHT work against ghosts, but considering it uses Psi it might not.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 09:24:01 PM by Menen »

Throw the cross into the gooey green stuff

Consume the green goo. Maybe it tastes like sour apples, green grapes, or assorted fruit?

Exai-

Examine green goo
Damnit.

Also, ask Squideey where ghosts go when they "die."
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 12:16:20 AM by SWAT One »

I imagine the Ethereal is where ghosts go when their spirits are somehow trapped, so killing them would probably either bring them back to life or send them to some other realm.

But hey, what do I know?

I imagine the Ethereal is where ghosts go when their spirits are somehow trapped, so killing them would probably either bring them back to life or send them to some other realm.

But hey, what do I know?

The Ethereal is the afterlife. When a body dies, the soul goes to the Ethereal to be either
A) Reincarnated
B) Consumed by the Void
C) Locked in the Nexus of the Damned
D) Becomes corrupted and turns into what we just fought

or a few other things.

For those of you who aren't friends with Menen on Facebook, I'll leave this "cosplay" here.

For those of you who aren't friends with Menen on Facebook, I'll leave this "cosplay" here.

Pretty much the most brilliant thing ever.

I just checked my facebook and Mak was thinking the same thing.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 12:08:18 PM by Menen »

Chin count:  one, two, three, fou-  Ah forget it.