Author Topic: Things to do for just under 2 hours?  (Read 5123 times)

Okay dont tell me why you have to be there.
Why do you have to wait TWO HOURS?
because that's how long i have to wait for?

also, to everyone posting please note that i don't have a laptop and there's no internet connection where i wait
i do have an iphone but nothing entertaining on it

bump because i have to wait longer today

don't go to the place that the waiting room is in until like 10 minutes before the 2 hours is up

rate this piece of stuff I made:

I don't see any other reason for being made to wait two hours regularly than it's supposed to calm him down, lower blood pressure, pulse and such. I think he's supposed to be sitting down and chill for two hours. If not. What the forget.

Binding of Isaac.

Use a laptop, boot Steam in offline mode.

Actually, there are plenty of games to play on your own in offices. On airplanes I like to play minecraft, binding of isaac, LIMBO, beat hazard, etc...

And this IS the blockland forums, maybe play Blockland.

Get laptop, play old ass games like Quake, Doom, Duke Nukem, Blood etc. because those are loving fun.

And this IS the blockland forums, maybe play Blockland.

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS? BLOCKLAND WILL NOT WORK AT ALL OFFLINE BECAUSE ITS OFFLINE MODE IS TURRRRRIBLE!

I don't see any other reason for being made to wait two hours regularly than it's supposed to calm him down, lower blood pressure, pulse and such. I think he's supposed to be sitting down and chill for two hours. If not. What the forget.
no i have to sit in a waiting room for almost 2 hours 3 days a week because that's how long it takes for my mom to apparently run on a treadmill and then walk around in circles and stuff

and to everyone commenting no I cannot get a laptop I have $25.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 07:58:03 PM by shyGriff »

one more bump and then i'll drop this thread for a while

masturbate and when people look at you look them in the eye.

masturbate and when people look at you look them in the eye.
masturbate for two hours.
stop