Author Topic: Things to do for just under 2 hours?  (Read 5131 times)

Well like what about restaurants, do you order your own food?

why would i need to
i'm 11

also, to magick mage, thank you for making an intelligent post. that wasn't sarcasm i'm genuinely glad
i've been to a therapist before, but i'm too scared to actually talk to the therapist, and i won't be brave enough to talk to them unless i go to the therapist, but i can't talk to them and yeah it goes in a circle
Ahem.
ShyGriff: OGM NO FUNE ALOWED!!!!!!1

Well like what about restaurants, do you order your own food?
no
my parents order it for me

my mom has tried to convince me to go to a therapist since I get into slight physical disputes with my sister, because she thinks I'm going to grow up to be someone who beats their wife

no
my parents order it for me
Let them explain your disorder to the therapist?

^ YOU WHERE DID YOU COME FROM
oh god where were you earlier mage
Vaudeville circuits circa 1916.

also, to magick mage, thank you for making an intelligent post. that wasn't sarcasm i'm genuinely glad
i've been to a therapist before, but i'm too scared to actually talk to the therapist, and i won't be brave enough to talk to them unless i go to the therapist, but i can't talk to them and yeah it goes in a circle
Mm. I see. Like I said, I know it can be difficult, but do be mindful, the circle must end somewhere. And it will have to be with you. Think about it, mon cher.

so can you explain to us what exactly do you mean by "social anxiety"

are you afraid that if you do something stupid/embarassing everyone will remember it forever and ever and never let it go?

so can you explain to us what exactly do you mean by "social anxiety"

are you afraid that if you do something stupid/embarassing everyone will remember it forever and ever and never let it go?

that plus i'm afraid of just interacting with people in general
i don't really know why, i just am

also, this is sort of unrelated, but i really really hate my voice and that's a small part of why i dislike talking

that plus i'm afraid of just interacting with people in general
i don't really know why, i just am

i have an irrational fear of showering, and that doesn't stop me from showering lol

so why the hell if you have an irrational fear of people, that it stops you?

you are just showing signs of having an incredibly weak soul

i have an irrational fear of showering, and that doesn't stop me from showering lol

because it's not a normal fear i am really really really terrified of people
also, everyone's superior to me so i feel like an idiot talking to them :|

Social anxiety is an anxiety disorder - it is a developed function of our mind that hinders social interaction. It isn't just a typical fear, it is something much more deeply-seated in psychological and sometimes even biological causes.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 09:07:52 PM by FrozenCitruS »

because it's not a normal fear i am really really really terrified of people
also, everyone's superior to me so i feel like an idiot talking to them :|

Your talking to us right now.

We all may be older than you.

I have a VERY high voice, don't be afraid to use yours.

If you want to see a tharapist, be brave, make belive your talking to us, or your parents, and describe your social behavior. Thats it, you just have to go to treatment, and the therapist will lessen the fear.

Blockland has your back.
(Lol wut)?