Author Topic: I got source film maker c:  (Read 1398 times)

I saw some tutorial videos so I thought, why not, I'll try to get it. I just found it in my library and was like K INSTALLIN DAT stuff.

Gonna likely make a movie for my HL2RP community on gmod.

yeah record nukes in Gman's ass



>see this topic
>"man im never getting this stuff i checked two days ago and it wasn-"
>opens steam library
>Source film maker
>SHVGHVFEBFVJHFGFHEGJHFGEFJGFJ G HOLY BALLS
>
K INSTALLIN DAT stuff.

I'd apply for beta if I didn't already know I was a lazy bum and would never make anything with it.

Meh, Valve / related companies will forever own the rights to your videos because it owns the game content and the tool to create videos.

Not any use for proper machinima, unless its hobbyist, or you get the rights / partner with someone who has the rights. And we are probably going to see everyone use this to splurge out crap.

Pity.

>see this topic
>"man im never getting this stuff i checked two days ago and it wasn-"
>opens steam library
>Source film maker
>SHVGHVFEBFVJHFGFHEGJHFGEFJGFJ G HOLY BALLS
damnit
I don't have it
>:c

also this is the 199900th topic.


>see this topic
>"man im never getting this stuff i checked two days ago and it wasn-"
>opens steam library
>Source film maker
>SHVGHVFEBFVJHFGFHEGJHFGEFJGFJ G HOLY BALLS
>
K INSTALLIN DAT stuff.

Exactly the same here.

Meh, Valve / related companies will forever own the rights to your videos because it owns the game content and the tool to create videos.

Not any use for proper machinima, unless its hobbyist, or you get the rights / partner with someone who has the rights. And we are probably going to see everyone use this to splurge out crap.

Pity.
Wrong and wrong.  The tool is absolutely free to use, even to make your own animations to make profits.  If you use their game assets however, i.e. TF2/etc. to make an animation and make profit off of it, then you are breaking their rules.


Meh, Valve / related companies will forever own the rights to your videos because it owns the game content and the tool to create videos.

Not any use for proper machinima, unless its hobbyist, or you get the rights / partner with someone who has the rights. And we are probably going to see everyone use this to splurge out crap.

Pity.
Actually that's wrong because the TF2 characters aren't trademarked and Valve can't legally profit off of stuff you use with their tools. That's like saying using Final cut to make a movie means you have to pay Macromedia.

Also it's not the software's fault people like to make low quality stuff for fun. People will produce more high quality content anyway. Stop bastardizing the creativity of people who are using free software.

Actually that's wrong because the TF2 characters aren't trademarked and Valve can't legally profit off of stuff you use with their tools. That's like saying using Final cut to make a movie means you have to pay Macromedia.

Also it's not the software's fault people like to make low quality stuff for fun. People will produce more high quality content anyway. Stop bastardizing the creativity of people who are using free software.
Except FC is Apple, not Macromedia (which was bought by Adobe anyway). Oh, and yes, they own the copyright to the models.