Author Topic: wtf is wrong with my teeth  (Read 1152 times)

This is my face.

A slightly mustauching entrepreneur ly face. Typical for a 12 year old, no?

Well, these are my teeth.

As I dramatically appear to turn into an 8 year old with down syndrome, you can see that my teeth are horrible and could be mistaken for a dog's.

Wtf is up with that? I've never had a cavity or tooth problem in my life except for ugliness and disorder. I've even had nightmares where all four of my first molars fell out and my gums were cut open and I could never eat again. That's right. I've had nightmares about this stuff. Those four teeth constantly tighten in an odd direction. I bite down, and then they loosen the tooth above/below it. I then push the first problem tooth into the proper direction, but then they both are loose. It happened on the other side, too. My teeth are like the government and economics. They're always completely messed up and there's one little problem that prevents me from fixing that.

And yes, I know they are yellow.

Puberty messes your routine the forget up.

Hard.

that's why i'm up at 2 in the morning
holy stuff I'm posting about teeth at two in the morning

that is gross. no more pics plz

social strategy101: never smile. ever.

that is gross. no more pics plz
in that case, I'll email you pictures of my star fish

:cookieMonster:

and I would get braces, but then I couldn't drink soda or the braces would melt off of my teeth ._.

and I would get braces, but then I couldn't drink soda or the braces would melt off of my teeth ._.
quit being such a pansy
you're not gonna die without a couple carbonated beverages

quit being such a pansy
you're not gonna die without a couple carbonated beverages
I know.
But seriously, my mom's literally seriously broke, so I have no idea if my teeth will ever be straight

and I don't have soda often

at all

in that case, I'll email you pictures of my star fish

:cookieMonster:

Someones going to force u too, trust me.

I'd rather be English than good looking.

I know.
But seriously, my mom's literally seriously broke, so I have no idea if my teeth will ever be straight

and I don't have soda often

at all
The way you said it earlier, it sounded like the only thing you drink is soda, but now you say you don't have it often? GJ.

england next dentist 10 countries over dont you get it night