HELP ME HELP YOU - POST YOUR CONSOLE.LOG. SERIOUSLY.

Author Topic: HELP ME HELP YOU - POST YOUR CONSOLE.LOG. SERIOUSLY.  (Read 678 times)

Really, I can see two posts in the LAST THREE PAGES that had a console.log posted in the OP. Congratulations, Jerkface and Kqgqn.

I'm not kidding, guys. This help section is run 99.9% by the community, and we CANNOT MAGICALLY FIX YOUR PROBLEM. (excepting a few very special cases. His problem was user error.)

if you're getting console errors, POST YOUR CONSOLE.LOG. I cannot read these errors and help you fix your problem if you don't show me what the errors are!

DO NOT POST YOUR LOG IN YOUR POST, ATTACH IT.

I WANT TO HELP YOU GUYS, BUT I CANNOT. No, really. I'm not joking. I cannot help you if you don't post your console.log.

But.. but... but what if I have one of those cases where there isn't console errors/[some other dumb reason here]?

POST. YOUR. CONSOLE. DOT. LOG.
I can GUARANTEE YOU that you will GET YOUR PROBLEM SOLVED FASTER, and it doesn't matter if there are no errors in the console. The console.log tells us what add-ons you have enabled, if there are any syntax errors, and various other bits and pieces we can use to help you.

Here's another thing: I'm a scripter. I'm fluent in torquescript, the language blockland works in. I'm not a freaking magician! (I do some card tricks, but that's beside the point!) I cannot magically read your console to help you fix your problem, but you have the tools to help me help you.

POST THE CONSOLE.LOG.

Thank you. Have a very nice day, and remember, POST THE LOG.

Poetic justice, lugnut. You stole my heart.

Poetic justice, lugnut. You stole my heart.
thank you, thank you

Never knew quite exactly how to go about this.

Gj

Yet I don't see how I'm going wrong. Whatever. Here.

Oh wait, you were congratulating me. Nevermind. Any ideas why I'm crashing?

Remember, this game is full of children who are simply trying to play a game.  They didn't buy it knowing that problems may arise, and when they do they'll have to do something like this.  Most people who casually use a computer don't even know what a C drive is.

Here's a touchin' story.

BUMP. POST YOUR CONSOLE LOG.