Author Topic: You rage you lose.  (Read 11194 times)

Um... Well... Doing good so far... But eugh. That Xbox profile.

i just laughed really hard tbh

i hope you have fun with your super ergonomic bedazzled controller.

I'm gonna read that in my best annoying girl voice

I dunno, could be useful one day :D
its just a stuffty lazy way to tell a joke

its just a stuffty lazy way to tell a joke
do you know what a meme is

>Another "Rage you lose" thread
>Lose

:cookieMonster:

If you honestly raged at the XBL profile you have anger management issues.

I rage at my friends for thinking minecraft is stuff because of its graphics, when they play cod.

I rage at my friends for thinking minecraft is stuff because of its graphics, when they play cod.
I think Minecraft is overrated, but it's not because of the graphics.  It's because it fails at what it's supposed to be, a survival game.  All I have to do is make a dirt house and a farm and I can live forever doing nothing else.  It is not a game, it is a toy.  A game has a purpose and goals for me to achieve.  Yes, I know I can make my own goals, but I can do that to any video game (see; big rigs over the road racing.)  And then you have people "oh well get mods."  I'm sorry, but a brand new pickaxe will suddenly give me reason to play.  Occasionally, you get a mod that gives the game purpose, but you would expect after 3 years of development the devs would give me a reason to play.  But I could get over all of that, if the combat was good.  It's combat is just a contest of who can click faster.  Mobs are not "scary", if anything, they are annoying and really easy to kill.  Then, you have the difficulty which is just "hurr durr more damage" because the devs are too busy swimming in money to make the enemies smarty in hard mode instead of lazily giving them artificial difficulty.
/rant

A friend of mine is a huge Minecraft fan boy.  One day I asked him if he had ever heard of Blockland.
He replied: "Yeah, it's that stuffty Minecraft knock off."

Made myself lose :|