Author Topic: Hunger games admin abuse.  (Read 2480 times)

So... I was at this hunger games server, can't remember the name exactly, but it was going smooth until someone found out the admin password.
[Pic 1]
It was ok at first, but then a few other people guessed it too.
[Pic 2]
Then later someone said out loud what the password was. Then someone cleared the bricks! but luckily he got banned.
[Pic 3]
Then people started randomly BANNING eachother!
[Pic 4]
Then later someone changed the map!
After that I just left.

The guy who hosted (peeta#####) if he's looking at this, should do the following things:
1. Possibly be there more often
2. At least have a good SA to moderate.
3. Not have an admin password, or change it to something more complicated

Thank you and have a nice day.

Wow, these guys are pains.

Why did you post the pictures again?

Why did you post the pictures again?
Whoops forgot to uncheck it...

To clarify what happend, someone told me the admin pass over rtb, so I admined myself and then permanently banned a person who was trolling the server who had left a few minutes before. Everyone kept asking what the password was but I refused to give it to them, including my brother. Then the [person that gave me the pass came on (Storm Surge), admined himself, then told Griff (my brother) the password. I discouraged both of them from giving out the pass over rtb, but then Storm cleared the bricks, said that he did everyone a favor, then told everyone the password. Immediately afterwords, I banned him. People started admining themselves left and right, Dark started banning them and eventually changed the map. At which point I left.

great...its Dark Species

great...its Dark Species
Stop And Calm Down Now We Need To Focus On The Real Culprit Here

Stop And Calm Down Now We Need To Focus On The Real Culprit Here
No Offense But Why Do You Talk Like This?

No Offense But Why Do You Talk Like This?
Well its a complicated question really.

Wow, I wonder what goes through someone's mind when they are just being a douchebag completely unprovoked.

Wow, I wonder what goes through someone's mind when they are just being a douchebag completely unprovoked.

My guess is something along the lines of this:
"TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL... Have I been fed yet? No. TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL... Have I been fed yet? No."

...and so on until the answer is 'yes' or the server is empty.

I am surprised no one has drama'd me.
Oh god I jinxed it.

My guess is something along the lines of this:
"TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL... Have I been fed yet? No. TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL... Have I been fed yet? No."

...and so on until the answer is 'yes' or the server is empty.
The guy I banned before the madness was intentionally stalling a minigame and yelling "POOTIS POOTIS POOTIS POOTIS POOTIS POOTIS HERE"

The guy I banned before the madness was intentionally stalling a minigame and yelling "POOTIS POOTIS POOTIS POOTIS POOTIS POOTIS HERE"
Maybe He Just Decided He Wanted To Mess With The Server Using Admin Just So Someone Could Attempt To Ban Him