Author Topic: RTB: How long does it take to get a mod approved?  (Read 1192 times)

Way to be dramatic over such a pathetic issue. I'm sure it took you all of 5 minutes to create such a low quality decal and submit it to RTB. If it had been approved it would have gone in the bargain bin anyway.

Idiots like you need to stop feeling so goddamned entitled - do you think I earn money providing RTB or something? You don't think it sets me back maybe $60 a month? Then you have the balls to complain when the reviewing process I do in my own time is too long for you? Stick to the forums starfish.

There is nothing you can say to justify your little baby outburst, don't even reply.

eliptats is having a bad day

Way to be dramatic over such a pathetic issue. I'm sure it took you all of 5 minutes to create such a low quality decal and submit it to RTB. If it had been approved it would have gone in the bargain bin anyway.

Idiots like you need to stop feeling so goddamned entitled - do you think I earn money providing RTB or something? You don't think it sets me back maybe $60 a month? Then you have the balls to complain when the reviewing process I do in my own time is too long for you? Stick to the forums starfish.

There is nothing you can say to justify your little baby outburst, don't even reply.
You aren't making RTB look any better by saying that to your users when they are upset with your services. I never accused RTB, nor did I attack you. But that's how you responded to me? By calling me an starfish?

You're telling me that "idiots like me" feel so entitled. Let me remind you, Ephialtes, that you have every opportunity to have other modders that you trust approve mods. You're blaming who for spending their own money on something? Would you like me to feel bad for you?

I don't quite see how asking how long a mod takes to get approved, and noting that your mod was never approved, is quite a "Baby Outburst". Maybe, you could have provided an explanation for why the process was going slow! But, of course, anyone who asks questions is an starfish in your eyes apparently.

I'm not saying that I'm not grateful for RTB and whatnot. I really do appreciate the services. However, I would highly advise against YOUR little outbursts to the community. If a member is upset with the service, maybe try to alleviate their reasons for being upset. If they refuse to listen, then that's their problem.

Money:
Standard Subscription:
Cost: 0
Rewards: Standard Access

Premium Member:
Cost: 5 p/m
Rewards: Custom user icon, instant access to betas, ability to view waiting list, expedited mod reviews, etc.

Let's say that you only got 600 Premiums.

5 * 600 = 3000
5 * 100 = 500
5 * 20 = 100

You have the potential to make money on RTB, but you don't.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 05:54:07 PM by Jeep »

Double the image space for the gallery for money.

You aren't making RTB look any better by saying that to your users when they are upset with your services. I never accused RTB, nor did I attack you. But that's how you responded to me? By calling me an starfish?
God damnit, I'm not familiar with Ephi but even I can work out his context.
You make an issue over a decal which I could create in 5, maybe ten maximum fifteen minutes. And you think this fifteen minute work is more important than actually scripted stuff.

You're telling me that "idiots like me" feel so entitled. Let me remind you, Ephialtes, that you have every opportunity to have other modders that you trust approve mods. You're blaming who for spending their own money on something? Would you like me to feel bad for you?
The problem is that most people have other standards. I think Lub is allowed to approve stuff because he's proven that his and Ephi's standards are similar, or that they are really really good friends. Also, you don't seem to get that he pays HIS money so WE can have RTB. At least that's what I worked out of his post and that wasn't hard. Why the bloody hell would he lose a loving word about it otherwise.

I don't quite see how asking how long a mod takes to get approved, and noting that your mod was never approved, is quite a "Baby Outburst". Maybe, you could have provided an explanation for why the process was going slow! But, of course, anyone who asks questions is an starfish in your eyes apparently.
Because your decal is 15 minute work and lately some really good and time-costing add-ons showed up. Yet you have the guts to tell him how to manage his freetime and completely ignored Lub's post in the other topic, at least that's the way it seems.

I'm not saying that I'm not grateful for RTB and whatnot. I really do appreciate the services. However, I would highly advise against YOUR little outbursts to the community. If a member is upset with the service, maybe try to alleviate their reasons for being upset. If they refuse to listen, then that's their problem.
You sure got the guts to tell him how to manage his free time and complain about times for a loving logo. In all honesty and respect, this thread is dumb.

-dumb premium account snip with which Badspot would most likely disagree anyways-
No, just bloody no.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 08:01:59 PM by Snick0rz »

No, just bloody no.
I don't think Badspot would give a stuff about it, because he lets Kalph run his dedicated servers at a rate.

but srsly who the forget is going to buy rtb premium lol

-completely unnecessary snip-
Since you "understood his context", and completely missed mine, I'm going to lock this. Mainly because I'm not interested in starting stuff over a "logo that sucks!".