Author Topic: My dad is really funny.  (Read 8182 times)

i do. bronies think its like coming out the closet. they think their special lmfao
related


you think you're special as well, does that make you an annoying idiot?

oh wait it actually does.
lol. don't cry because me >>>> you

No, they label me for being gay.

They see I touch my friends a little bit wrongly and staple "GAY" on me for just doing that. I accept my friends as brothers, and I love them as brothers. Shouldn't close friends be that way?

I don't know why love is so wrong in this stupid society... its not like I'm going to marry a guy just because I say I love him!
Well basically stop doing that and problems are solved.
I hate this stuff about "omg society sucks". No, it doesn't suck. It's kinda cool actually if you do it right. Of course for it to be cool for the people that do it right some people need to do it wrong. And who cares about the people who do it wrong. It's natural selection in play and it's their fault for not adapting.

lol. don't cry because me >>>> you
You were going half decent there before this. Good attitude but please leave.

Well basically stop doing that and problems are solved.
I hate this stuff about "omg society sucks". No, it doesn't suck. It's kinda cool actually if you do it right. Of course for it to be cool for the people that do it right some people need to do it wrong. And who cares about the people who do it wrong. It's natural selection in play and it's their fault for not adapting.
You were going half decent there before this. Good attitude but please leave.
I don't stop because I like being myself.

No matter what they say, I have friends and self esteem.

I don't stop because I like being myself.

No matter what they say, I have friends and self esteem.
Yeah but it gets more fun when you look around and conform a little bit, and then you love being yourself and realize "self esteem" is lolcake and that everything you were doing before is loving handicapped.

It happens to everyone don't feel bad or special.

My dad turned 70 last march, when we recently went to a Burger King to get some food, the man working said: "Would you like something sweet like an ice cream? They are really sweet and tastey!" My dad says: "Nah son, I got your girlfriend in the back seat." Never laughed harder.

Yeah but it gets more fun when you look around and conform a little bit, and then you love being yourself and realize "self esteem" is lolcake and that everything you were doing before is loving handicapped.

It happens to everyone don't feel bad or special.
I've never conformed, I like standing for my weird friends. I mean, all my friends are labeled as weird in some way.

I mean it! They call us spaz, gay, homo, weird, contagious, maybe not even people!

I've never conformed, I like standing for my weird friends. I mean, all my friends are labeled as weird in some way.

I mean it! They call us spaz, gay, homo, weird, contagious, maybe not even people!
You're also 12.

Just get a jump on things sooner right.

You're also 12.

Just get a jump on things sooner right.
I just can't shut myself up for this...

:/


This guy is LawtyLawt I'm 9000000000% sure.

what would be your guy's definition of a "brony"


Never ever post pony related stuff out of the megathread otherwise people will start arguing. :c