Author Topic: Awesome Cursor  (Read 1202 times)

Anybody know the cursor in this video and where I can get it?

I don't care much for the crappy theme. It looks like it could make your PC very slow.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 07:44:48 PM by PurpleMetro »

I wonder how much loving ram this stuff eats

I wonder how much loving ram this stuff eats
4-6 gigs maybe.

4-6 gigs maybe.

The theme?
Bahaha.
No.
Way less than that, 1 gig, tops.

Still anybody have ideas for the cursor?

go download one of those free sparkle cursor things and be happy.

I found an alternate, it's called iTouch. When you click, it makes a water ripple on your screen.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/79071525/iTouch%20por%20loquendo%202324.exe


I found an alternate, it's called iTouch. When you click, it makes a water ripple on your screen.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/79071525/iTouch%20por%20loquendo%202324.exe
Sounds disgusting as hell.

jesus christ, why would you want that

Its from a program that simply puts another cursor over the default one, if you close the process that runs it you get a normal cursor.

I forgot the name of the program though.


cursor fx
Yep that's the program that just places a cursor over the default one.

that ripple thing only shows a translucent ripple animation and doesn't actually ripple anything on the screen as I expected.

Cursors??


I thought those faddy cursors were out of date