.880 Rifle

Author Topic: .880 Rifle  (Read 12107 times)

I'm done arguing with you. You have a freaking heart attack over a sound, it's unbelievable.
funny.

I'm done arguing with you. You have a freaking heart attack over a sound, it's unbelievable.

Some one’s raging...

If you don't like it you make a better sound then.
You don't have to be a chef to know that food tastes bad.

You don't have to be a chef to know that food tastes bad.
The sound wasn't that awful, I got the sound from Gravity Cat's Silent Reaper and edited it. Enough about the sound I changed it to a better sounding one.

it isn't better take a goddamn hint

The sound sucks br0.

I can upload the original.  Although I have to decrease the fire rate ( it was modded to be fully automatic and fast firing[blame Super Novi])

it isn't better take a goddamn hint
Do you have anything better to do? Move on, you're not important here. You're over reacting to a sound, do you realize that?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 10:31:46 PM by Navaro »

Do you have anything better to do? Move on, you're not important here. You're over reacting to a sound, do you realize that?
You're overreacting to criticism.
forget, even bushi said the new sound is stuff.
Move on, you're not important here.
or go to deviantart

Do you even notice that I added a newer one?

now it sounds like electricity

now not only is it not the sound that we like but it's also wrong thematically

it's like some sort of translation error

Do you even notice that I added a newer one?
Newer one is still bad and unfitting

It's best to restore the original sounds, that's the only way you could possibly make the thing better

and why do you treat every bit of constructive criticism as a deeply personal insult
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 08:20:47 PM by Cybertails1998 »

Gravity Cat
never ever ever use anything that handicap has touched

and why do you treat every bit of constructive criticism as a deeply personal insult

to be fair, somewhere along the line some of the criticizers began to actually get mad in retaliation, so it's not like we're 100% blameless either.

now it sounds like electricity

now not only is it not the sound that we like but it's also wrong thematically

it's like some sort of translation error
What do you mean electricity? The rebound sound is a ricochet sound.

Default sounds restored.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 09:08:57 PM by Navaro »

I like how there is one or two people clamoring to put this down, the Bushi criticizes. Then loving everybody gets into an uproar.

Shut the forget up people. If you don't like it. Don't download it. It really isn't that hard. No need to destroy the kids ego, my god. You can't get mad at him, how would you feel if you released something you were proud of and then everybody starts saying it's bad?

And to whoever says "I wouldn't release something like this" ...... go forget yourself.

The way I see it, the only person who has any right to complain is Bushido because he originally made the damn thing. Other than that, go make it sound like however the hell you want it really isn't that hard to change the file path for the sound file.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 12:10:40 AM by Butler »