Author Topic: .880 Rifle  (Read 12119 times)

I really don't care about your high rate of fire 880. Rifle, why do you keep mentioning it? We have the new and improved 880. Rifle here.
I don't think you read the quote that was in that post.
neither of you have fixed what got it failed
What was it failed for?  It hasn't been failed at all. 
I thought it was .880, not 880.
^This^

it actually was failed for a texture issue

like, it had 0 impact on the game, but it was still there and i thought it was too trivial to need to fix

(and then ephi failed it off RTB)

it actually was failed for a texture issue

like, it had 0 impact on the game, but it was still there and i thought it was too trivial to need to fix

(and then ephi failed it off RTB)
Then why has it been working for me 100% of the time.

did you read

any of that

did you read

any of that
Yes, but what I mean is why does it still work even though it was failed?  Wouldn't Badspot put this in the crap-on cache?

RTB is entirely unofficial, and badspot only fails stuff that catastrophically forgets with (or, to a lesser degree, 'seriously' forgets with) default coding

so no, he would not

the caliber doesn't matter when it blows your face off with one shot.

So the default sounds were restored?

So the default sounds were restored?
Yes.

I'll fix that now.

So you're just posting something without the maker's permission, with no edits?

So you're just posting something without the maker's permission, with no edits?
Bushido has commented on this topic more than 3 times, I doubt he cares that I re-posted it. There's a new but slightly different fire sound.

Bushido has commented on this topic more than 3 times, I doubt he cares that I re-posted it. There's a new but slightly different fire sound.

did you get permission from the author? if not, you shouldn't have posted this. if you made a weapon you didn't like very much, would you like someone posting it in a way that made you like it even less, and taking out the "best feature"?

did you get permission from the author? if not, you shouldn't have posted this. if you made a weapon you didn't like very much, would you like someone posting it in a way that made you like it even less, and taking out the "best feature"?
I don't see Bushido saying anything against him posting it.
I mean, Bushi even helps Navaro improving it. Does it look like the original creator wants to take down this port?

I don't see Bushido saying anything against him posting it.
I mean, Bushi even helps Navaro improving it. Does it look like the original creator wants to take down this port?
This.