Author Topic: Blockland randomly quits  (Read 642 times)

Hi, I just bought a new computer and it works perfectly fine and all, so i download blockland on it. After being on any given server after 5 minutes the most. blockland quits and a message pops up just saying blockland quit unexpectedly. i tried uninstalling and compleletly redownloading and everything but it doesnt change anything, blockland still quits after being on the server for like 5 mins the most. PLEASE HELP! Another thing i noticed, i looked in c:>program files>Blockland and i noticed that theres no folders, only three things, blockland launcher, msvcr71.dll

Post your console.log with trace enabled after your server crashes.

To find console.log, look in your documents folder, go into blockland, and it's there.

To enable trace, press the ~ key and type in trace(1);

here i cant find the problem:/ but i just know that on most servers after like maybe 30 seconds of ghosting blockland just stops working

BUMP! please help this is urgent i might die

Turn downloading textures, projectiles, items, debris, explosions, sounds, and music on. Sounds or music shouldn't really matter, but it is possible that your game encountered something that it didn't have the files for.

Another thing i noticed, i looked in c:>program files>Blockland and i noticed that theres no folders, only three things, blockland launcher, msvcr71.dll
Blockland files other than the launcher are now stored in Documents.

ok thanks! Ill let you know if i crash again during ghosting