Addon failings

Author Topic: Addon failings  (Read 1523 times)

It was only two add-ons. A face and an add-on he didn't make.
...how do you know that?

...how do you know that?
BL Forums: WolfArts's ID is 33468
RTB: Huskykid's ID is 33468
2 add-ons in the RTB fail bin by Huskykid

Start with simple stuff, and don't release everything you make.

Take add-ons you like, that don't work exactly the way you want them to, and then tailor them to your needs. Keep doing this until your pro, and then you can release your own.
Says the guy who pumped out stuff through several bans, all of which was failed for exploits and then continued to exploit mods over and over.

the mech i wanted to be on RTB because it is a good addon for its time it was from like 2009

the mech i wanted to be on RTB because it is a good addon for its time it was from like 2009
You need the permission of the author to submit addons that do not belong to you to RTB.
Otherwise, Ephi will shoot it down, no matter how good it is.

whats a good addon Rtbd or mech

grammar. Confusing

Why isn't WolfArts banned yet? Isn't one of the rules "Bad things happening to you is not a drama"?

Says the guy who pumped out stuff through several bans, all of which was failed for exploits and then continued to exploit mods over and over.

First, that's a huge exaggeration.

Second, you're not making yourself look cool or edgy by spewing out stuff like this. At least he actually had some advice for the guy, but you randomly insult him. Don't be such a brat.

Can someone give me the BB Gun? I really loved it.

Why isn't WolfArts banned yet? Isn't one of the rules "Bad things happening to you is not a drama"?
bad things happening to you in real life
like, getting grounded by your mom. please read the rules and understand them before you try and get people banned.

bad things happening to you in real life
like, getting grounded by your mom. please read the rules and understand them before you try and get people banned.

Quote from: Badspot
If something bad happens to you on your computer or in real life that is off-topic, not drama.

Well rambo, Blockland is on your computer - so anything related to Blockland shouldn't be allowed in Drama. Whatever. That's cool. Whatever floats your boat.

But anyways, it does belong in Drama. OP is complaining about his Add-Ons being failed. It has to do with something in Blockland. Stop backseat-moderating when you don't know what you're talking about.

Rambo showing off his top-notch quality education again.