I have a NON-CANCEROUS tumor in the brain area of my body :D

Author Topic: I have a NON-CANCEROUS tumor in the brain area of my body :D  (Read 21956 times)

maybe because it's in your pituitary you'll grow to be like 10 feet tall

Probably not.

Probably not.
you'd hope not anyway, you'd die from being that tall

you'd hope not anyway, you'd die from being that tall
Yeah gigantism is a pretty fast-killing disease. Nobody makes it past their twenties.

maybe because it's in your pituitary you'll grow to be like 10 feet tall
Game isn't Robert Wadlow, lol.
Plus it would have most likely started when he was young.

Itt: slicks and seventh arguing about homeopathic medicine for nearly four days while everyone else is just happy that   Game is okay.

well now that your okay and it won't kill you, lets hope something else kills you less suddenly. Old age maybe? Plane crash? Lost: the T.V series?

itd be funny if it turned out to be stage 4 p-spot cancer that metastasized to his brain in the form of a non-malignant tumor

itd be funny if it turned out to be stage 4 p-spot cancer that metastasized to his brain in the form of a non-malignant tumor

I literally wtf'd when I read this lol

games gon' live

praise jesus and all that

<3

So I don't think I'm going to get it removed, my parents are too CANCERvative.

It's funny because it is a political joke about how conservatives are against abortion. In this joke the tumor is an unborn baby and I am clearly a pregnant woman.

name it Jetumor when it comes out

So I don't think I'm going to get it removed, my parents are too CANCERvative.

It's funny because it is a political joke about how conservatives are against abortion. In this joke the tumor is an unborn baby and I am clearly a pregnant woman.
Is it mine?

[size=1pt ]It's funny because it is a political joke about how conservatives are against abortion. In this joke the tumor is an unborn baby and I am clearly a pregnant woman.[/size]

wow um ok what

I'm going to be okay. :)
what is this thread about again