Author Topic: ▓ Day Z - Blockland Style [Coming Soon] ▓  (Read 10151 times)

Uses my glowstick, so it's probably good.

wowe what a bluzone ripoff
Except that it really doesn't sound like one at all... Bluzone is an RP.

Except that it really doesn't sound like one at all... Bluzone is an RP.

it has zombies so its a bluzone ripoff

it has zombies so its a bluzone ripoff
Please explain how it is a bluzone ripoff.
Bluzone is an RP.

Hey a new Blockland server copying an already established popular game

what a surprise

Hey a new Blockland server copying an already established popular game

what a surprise
So? Not everyone is rich enough to afford a computer to run Day Z, or have the money to buy it. Whats your problem?

So? Not everyone is rich enough to afford a computer to run Day Z, or have the money to buy it. Whats your problem?
Because it's creatively bankrupt, most likely run by somebody who has no idea what they're doing, and is always ultimately boring.

Because it's creatively bankrupt, most likely run by somebody who has no idea what they're doing, and is always ultimately boring.
And your really gonna stuff post about it?

And your really gonna stuff post about it?
Yes.

I'm loving tired of seeing ersatz versions of other first person shooters in Blockland. It's boring and stupid. For every competently-run, decently designed deathmatch server, there's at least five Knife Fortress 2 Boss Battles Featuring Left 4 Dead 2Tier+Tactical Weapons servers. For every interesting idea that takes advantage of Blockland's unique abilities like Trench Warfare or even Fort Wars, there's always more Yet Another Grapple Knife TDM server that overshadows it and takes all the players.

If I want to play Day Z, I won't play on this server, I'll play Day Z. If I want to play Team Fortress 2, I won't play on Pecon's server, I'll play Team Fortress 2. If I wanted to play DarkRP, I won't play any of the countless CityRP servers that are up, I'll boot up my copy of GMod.

Stop loving making stuffty versions of other games, and start making your own stuff. It'll be more interesting in the end anyway.

Also, claiming that this server is some sort of service to people who want to play Day Z but can't due to not having a powerful enough computer is a loving joke. What, so people who can't play Day Z will settle for the video game equivalent of cheap imitation instant coffee? I guarantee you that the lion's share of this server will be people who don't even know what Day Z is.