Author Topic: Lord Tony is back... Again  (Read 15576 times)

Because Lord Tony was / is the biggest troll, richard, cigarette, etc... on the forums. A lot of people hate him, and don't want him back.
OMFG

get out you loving cunt forget you richard I had enough your brony stuff
Are you kidding me?

That is way over the line of flaming, that is like ultra flaming.
Is that bannable?

how do you know that, are you psychic or something

are you a wizard
no i am a robot

Boo hoo, someones back who doesn't like Ponies. Everybody cry now.
MLP should be removed, all it does is start stuff.

Boo hoo, someones back who doesn't like Ponies. Everybody cry now.
What have you done..

Inb4broniesbitchaboutthat

I don't see the issues with bronies, my best friends are bronies to be honest.

OH MY GOD OH NO YOU DIDNT.

nah im joking

but really its just a show and people are really immature these days that they let a show become a huge feud

BECAUSE EVERY BRONY HAS love WITH MLP DOLLS AND NEVER DOES ANYTHING SOCIAL

There's not reason to hate people because they're bronies. You should judge them from the content of their character, not their brony-ness.

What have you done..

Inb4broniesbitchaboutthat

I don't see the issues with bronies, my best friends are bronies to be honest.
Its not normal in my opinion. My dad would kick my ass if he saw me looking at that kind of stuff.

BECAUSE EVERY BRONY HAS love WITH MLP DOLLS AND NEVER DOES ANYTHING SOCIAL

There's not reason to hate people because they're bronies. You should judge them from the content of their character, not their brony-ness.
yeah there is

Its not normal in my opinion. My dad would kick my ass if he saw me looking at that kind of stuff.
Pfffthaha

I watch it and my parents know and my dad just thinks it's childish but he doesn't even care

If your dad truely would kick your ass you should just tell him to piss off because you have your own likes/dislikes and he has no right to govern them.

Man this thread will derail straight into a loving house.

This happens every time he's banned, there's no need to make threads about him anymore. If this really is him, he'll probably get himself banned in a few days.

Pfffthaha

I watch it and my parents know and my dad just thinks it's childish but he doesn't even care

If your dad truely would kick your ass you should just tell him to piss off because you have your own likes/dislikes and he has no right to govern them.
But I am a normal teenager.

i'm stilling laughing on how he got banned for saying "pyro isn't brony".