Author Topic: Probably a nasty ass virus  (Read 847 times)

So I was making tablature for a song, and I go to click something, and the ajacent selection was clicked. Then a whole slew of random buttons and numbers are getting pressed. A save dialogue box comes up, and then I see something being typed, along the lines of "& echo"... something, but I clicked cancel so it didn't save the file. I think someone hijacked my computer, so I unplugged the Ethernet cable from my computer. I'm running a full scan at the moment, but nothing has been found so far ._.

always use task manager to force quit programs you think can initiate a download without our consent.

When i red this thread, i thought an actual star fish infection was spreading.

ontopic: it was me srry

I thought you had an ass virus, and was prepared to laugh harder than the one with the hemmeroid

I thought you had an ass virus, and was prepared to laugh harder than the one with the hemmeroid
{img}http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=164981;type=avatar{/img}
That would be funny indeed

always use task manager to force quit programs you think can initiate a download without our consent.
Unplugging ethernet is faster and more guaranteed. Then you close the program.

why are people getting viruses today
my friend recently got a virus and had to wipe his hdd

Sounds like there is a Backdoor Trojan or some other variant installed on your computer.

why are people getting viruses today
my friend recently got a virus and had to wipe his hdd
When I misread the title I thought OP was going to wipe something else.

huehuehuehue

Sounds like there is a Backdoor Trojan or some other variant installed on your computer.
Listen to Tyler he knows allot about viruses considering he once installed so many antivirus programs that they would conflict.

Listen to Tyler he knows allot about viruses considering he once installed so many antivirus programs that they would conflict.
I thought everyone forgot about my virus ridden past :(

You possibly are infected with a RAT.

When i red this thread, i thought an actual star fish infection was spreading.

ontopic: it was me srry

Am I the only one that doesn't have a dirty mind? I knew this was about computers.