Author Topic: Drunk Driver & Basement Dweller - Ingame douchebaggery  (Read 2453 times)

its like reporting everyone in tf2 who spycrabs. theyre just having fun.

at cost of everybody else's fun.
jesus forget when will you post anything that isn't extremely dumb

I've seen them at Glass' trolling people. I really hate those two :I

inb4glassucks

Glass sucks.

Wow, you are a physic.

They have a habit of acting like 11 year olds in order to cause intense trolling; this topic is an amazing example. If it makes you feel any better, when DD changed his name to captain planet, I took his name and he got incredibly upset about it. However, in the 2 weeks I had that name, there was no drama about him, so I think that's saying something.

They have a habit of acting like 11 year olds in order to cause intense trolling; this topic is an amazing example. If it makes you feel any better, when DD changed his name to captain planet, I took his name and he got incredibly upset about it. However, in the 2 weeks I had that name, there was no drama about him, so I think that's saying something.
Pfft. He wasn't actually upset. I find that hard to believe.

Neon, you're stupidly impatient.

I know Basement, and he's not the type of guy that trolls.

Besides, him and Drunk are buds.

Alot of guys, including me like to just goof off with the last remaining players, since alot take knife tdms way too seriously.

Any, OP is stupid and impatient.

↑admittance to trolling banbanban

Alot of guys, including me like to just goof off with the last remaining players, since alot take knife tdms way too seriously.

I'm sorry, but when I join a game I expect to actually play the game; not wait for ten minutes straight listening to two morons sit there and do nothing but spew idiotic chat. I can understand flopping around on an AFK person for maybe ten seconds, but what they were doing was a blatant trolling attempt that held up the server.

They're being idiots, just move along and don't give them exactly what they want, which was this thread.

Basement has tried to crash my server once but we put that behind us.
Drunk Driver on the other hand is a loving tool.

Basement has tried to crash my server once but we put that behind us.
Drunk Driver on the other hand is a loving tool.
Define tool. You're definition seems to be way off.

They do this all the time

I only know Basement's good side. I didn't know that he trolled.

But! I do know that Drunk is a troll. And for some reason he hates me.

You're an idiot. Usually people like to actually play the game instead of constantly listening to two morons amusing themselves at the cost of everybody else's fun. How would you like it if you bought a game and you randomly would have to wait for 10 minutes before you could play again for no reason at all?

Also, that "goofing off" you're talking about is pure trolling. I hope you get banned.