Author Topic: Blockland Fan art / V21 Fan art  (Read 1734 times)

BLOCKLAND FAN ART

I felt the need for a fan art thread due to the Version 21 thread being locked, And many of you might have had some BL/V21 Fan art ideas that were not there because it got locked. This is a thread for General Blockland Fan Art. If this thread becomes popular, I will probably add more to the OP.

FEATURED

No fan art added yet, Here are some of mine.

GUIDELINES

- Do not post anything that violates this forum's Guidelines.

- The fan art can be anything ranging from comics to pixel art to drawings. Be creative!

- Please do not flame someone because their art is bad, If you are going to say it is bad, then give constructive criticism.

- Do not give an X/10 Rating unless the poster asks for one. It works for the gallery board, same here.

- Have fun!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 12:25:31 PM by Snow2 »

spam?

No, he's just expecting a lot of posts.

Hope this turns out well :D

spam?
No, Reserved slots for if the topic gets big enough. I don't know how popular this will be, but it's best to prepare.

You should centre those blocks... It bugs me... Aha

Why would the thread size impact how many posts you need in the beginning of it?

I don't know why everyone is being so wussy about Terrain and Interior being removed. You can always rebuild everything brick style. Also, Shadows and Shaders are cool.

You should centre those blocks... It bugs me... Aha

Still updating op and adding things.

I don't know why everyone is being so wussy about Terrain and Interior being removed. You can always rebuild everything brick style. Also, Shadows and Shaders are cool.
i dont really care about bedroom but rebuilding it out of bricks definitely would not feel the same.

Can people  stop talking about V21 for once?

Can people  stop talking about V21 for once?
no

plus, this is just fan art. not a discussion thread

the power of paint: