Author Topic: Marijuana is the #1 cause of death in the entire world.  (Read 2038 times)

« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 09:54:02 PM by CreamTurk3y »

It looks like he took a jog before he recorded this.

If it weren't for those trees, he would be burning right now

Marijuana still bad for you (Can't wait for potheads to bash me for saying that to give them time to brag about how it cures cancer or some stuff), but that video completely overexaggerates it.

EDIT:
Nevermind, it's a video by Coppercab, that guy pretends to be a idiot and tries to get people to "troll" him so he becomes popular and gets money from his video views since he's a partner, don't bother watching.
He knows how infuriated potheads can be when someone tells them what they are smoking is bad.

I just wanted to make that clear before butthurt happens in this thread.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 06:03:41 PM by Aphtonites »

EDIT:
Nevermind, it's a video by Coppercab, that guy pretends to be a idiot and tries to get people to "troll" him so he becomes popular and gets money

But he needs that money to pay for his souuuuuul....

this guy is hilarious and anyone who takes this video seriously is dumb

Uh-oh guys, we're climbing up the WRONG loving BEANSTALK.

"I'M PERFECTLY loving CALM."
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 06:23:27 PM by Man 2 »

ohgod

I have a nickel for the peoplewho dont start stuff on this thread

ahahahahaha
Marijuana still bad for you (Can't wait for potheads to bash me for saying that to give them time to brag about how it cures cancer or some stuff), but that video completely overexaggerates it.
AHAHAHAAA
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 07:11:50 PM by Kilser »

Marijuana is pretty bad for you

EDIT:
Nevermind, it's a video by Coppercab, that guy pretends to be a idiot and tries to get people to "troll" him so he becomes popular and gets money from his video views since he's a partner, don't bother watching.
He knows how infuriated potheads can be when someone tells them what they are smoking is bad.

I just wanted to make that clear before butthurt happens in this thread.
holy stuff that's loving brilliant
the guy gets paid to piss idiots off
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 07:33:59 PM by RagnaTheBroedge »

"LIKE procrastination IT IS BAD FOR YOU"
oh god lol.

ahahahahahaAHAHAHAAA
If anyone should be able to say "pot does wonders for you" ITS NOT YOU

although its not worse than meth or heroin, I still have to agree with him, I'm very anti-drug