Author Topic: Lt. Jamergaman, eval+super admin backdoors - bad ones, at that  (Read 5123 times)

No edit but I was that "another guy".

Before you start assuming stuff:

And even if I did make that part, that was probably for a testing function back when I started scripting, because that time I started hearing about backdoors and tested with a friend but I removed the function after the first private release and that snippet of code must of still been there but that was if I can remember making a function for testing such a handicapped thing.

You submitted it, you obviously knew it was there unless you didn't even check the code. Deserved to be failed and you to be banned from RTB.

You submitted it, you obviously knew it was there unless you didn't even check the code. Deserved to be failed and you to be banned from RTB.
I didn't even know it was in there when I submitted it, and when I got the PM I did search it but I couldn't find it so I had a friend help me (Zax) and I found it, removed it immediately and then told Ephialtes about it.

oh you're jamergaman? hahahahahaha i didn't even know.

protip - read your own code.

Also, I checked Cat123's server, it's clean... or at least, it doesn't have /listJSSGFunctions

YOU THINK CAT123 IS A GIRL? Bwhahahahahaha

I didn't even know it was in there when I submitted it, and when I got the PM I did search it but I couldn't find it so I had a friend help me (Zax) and I found it, removed it immediately and then told Ephialtes about it.
You don't deserve to submit & be on RTB if you can't even read the server.cs file.

NoEdit: It was a private addon until V4 of it came out but I didn't release it until I though it was ready but I didn't expect to have a backdoor in it, I made most of it but Cat123 helped me and some of it Xalos helped me with, you can pin the blame on me but I don't want no loving backdoors in my script. What is wrong with trying to explain something?

I told Ephialtes, Badspot and I even tried getting a hold of Lub about it.  Next time when I do make an addon with someone, I am going to check it FULLY over for anything unusual.

oh you're jamergaman? hahahahahaha i didn't even know.

protip - read your own code.

Also, I checked Cat123's server, it's clean... or at least, it doesn't have /listJSSGFunctions

YOU THINK CAT123 IS A GIRL? Bwhahahahahaha
Cat is a girl, ask her yourself because she told me.
I used to play with her brother when I met him a year ago.

Hold on changing my name to lt.jamerga

Anyways, nice addon dude.

I am really glad that Ephialtes failed it or there would've been bad things going on, I need to somehow get a hold of cat and talk to her about this issue and Xalos.

If you guys think I am making excuses then I am sorry, I just need to somehow fix this issue.

I wish that I didn't submit that addon and looked it over very carefully first, I just don't get how I didn't see that bit of code in the first place, anyways very sorry for the mishap.

Oh and Lugnut, if it weren't for you finding it and telling Zax about it, then I wouldn't have found it and it would've just stayed there until I edited the code again for a new version so I thank you for finding it.

Oh and Lugnut, if it weren't for you finding it and telling Zax about it, then I wouldn't have found it and it would've just stayed there until I edited the code again for a new version so I thank you for finding it.
Lugnut actually posted the back door on the topic before it was fail binned.