Author Topic: What Happened To Bleh7777?  (Read 992 times)

I remember he made really nice mods back in the day, what happened to him?

He quit BL when retail released, but he's been active on the web elsewhere.

He quit BL when retail released, but he's been active on the web elsewhere.
Where?

He has a googlepages site in which he has all of his old RTB 1.x mods and maps and such

Bleh was afraid of change, and didn't really do the whole Blockland retail thing.

Bleh was afraid of change, and didn't really do the whole Blockland retail thing.
I wonder how he feels about the shadow and shaders update since that's another big change for Blockland

I wonder how he feels about the shadow and shaders update since that's another big change for Blockland

He was certainly one of the most voiced people when it came to change. He's probably hung himself by now.

Nah, he's probably just moved on. He's been entirely inactive for about 5 years now.

He's basically just disappeared.

Once retail came out and he finished voicing his distaste he sort of quitened down for a while and hardly ever posted, eventually he stopped. No good bye thread (thank god) or anything, he just slowly faded off.

Bisjac would remember better than me, though- I didn't have a forum account and only ever browsed during the RtB days.

he ragequit when retail was out. he was a little bitch throwing a fit about all the code not being available to view.
and how current blockland sucks because it was so much harder to make mods for.

hes a friend and i will personally not welcome him back into this community.

You will probably never have to anyways. He showed some interest in TGB, and even made a forum account, updated his site to link to a discontinued RTB site, but hasn't really done much else.