Author Topic: 10 godlike things and you can only pick one. What would you pick?  (Read 8369 times)

The pill so I can come back as a cute loli witch with a black pet cat.

It really wouldn't once you get past the part where everyone else dies.

or if civilization evolved past you. and you were unable to communicate with them.

or if you got trapped somewhere. you would never be able to get out.

or if everyone wanted to be immortal.

The precious ring...!

do several bombings and murders, then when you are about to get caught use reincarnation pill

Caught =/= killed

In all seriousness I'd probably go with the keyboard. As Lugnut explained you'd be able to exploit the rules and lack there-of to create pretty much anything. In about two years you could have an iron man suit. First year, make the most addictive amazing game ever, and become a billionaire. Before the next year, you buy all the necessary supplies. Second use of the keyboard, you make the keyboard program the suit.

How do you know when you are going to die though?
I'd take the keyboard.

Gaben or the Keyboard. Hard decision.

Caught =/= killed

In all seriousness I'd probably go with the keyboard. As Lugnut explained you'd be able to exploit the rules and lack there-of to create pretty much anything. In about two years you could have an iron man suit. First year, make the most addictive amazing game ever, and become a billionaire. Before the next year, you buy all the necessary supplies. Second use of the keyboard, you make the keyboard program the suit.
oooOOOooo
soooper dooper smart

stuck on gabe, recarnation pill and the RING

or if civilization evolved past you. and you were unable to communicate with them.

or if you got trapped somewhere. you would never be able to get out.

or if everyone wanted to be immortal.

If you are in all senses of the word immortal, then it's impossible for you to actually become trapped without a possible escape. Think about it a little.
I really don't understand what the forget you're talking about when you say "civilization evolving past you". Clarify please.
And who cares if everyone wanted to be immortal, the idea behind this is presumably each to his own world in which you are the only one receiving the item.

Seriously immortality is be@st

forget the pill
ring it is

i would pick...     the pick

yay, now I can mine obsidian real fast

but really the keyboard
can just create an infinite-stasis virtual reality where from the user's perspective a million years occurs in a second or something. don't need to change the world if you're in your own forever.