Help With hacker

Author Topic: Help With hacker  (Read 1799 times)

Theres a guy on blockland called,Fongusamongus he hacked a person server i joined and everytime you spawn you die with a face on the screen and a message
badspot can you help or something?

He is actually abusing events. Clear his bricks.

damn, when i checked the bricks there were no events...

Nevermind he actually hid the bricks so when you spawn it kills you

damn, when i checked the bricks there were no events...
You have to be quick he's great a removing them before admins can see him, he is not hacking though so your best course of action is to ban him.

You have to be quick he's great a removing them before admins can see him, he is not hacking though so your best course of action is to ban him.
I wasn't host but i told the host to remove the bricks like a bunch of times but didnt listen,then she removed the bricks :P

I wasn't host but i told the host to remove the bricks like a bunch of times but didnt listen,then she removed the bricks :P
Good to hear, what server are you on right now?

Good to hear, what server are you on right now?
Im not on Blockland but i'm thinking about making a party map lol

Is it a Scary face like this?

He was on my server using a backdoor ban abuser and having a tiny black bot going around and loving everyone up.

Idiot.

hahahahahahah
ahahah
hahaha
hiihiihihi
haha
ho

He was on my server using a backdoor ban abuser and having a tiny black bot going around and loving everyone up.

Idiot.
lol evading crap-on system

He really should get his key revoked. He causes so many problems in the community.

He really should get his key revoked. He causes so many problems in the community.
here's the joke- it never was fungus who started it, and he never once participated in it.

Admin Menu > Clear Bricks > Fungasamos whatever dude.

Also I'm sad to admit that I abuse events to ruin Family RPs and stupid stuff like that, lol/

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 02:40:03 PM by Badspot »